Monday, February 28, 2005

Another wkend has passed.....waiting 4 clubbin day 2 come tis Fri...hopefully.. :p

Phew……manage to squeeze every ounce of mental strength into my report….lucky I was able to finish a huge chunk of aviation writing or else tonite is wasted doin nth….but my fear is back again….i will hav to downsize again!!….still lack my conclusion, intro and abstract…..haiz…..but that’s ok….i’ll manage eventually…..think I’m rather pleased w tis report…kinda solid w info….hope can get high marks…..

Anyway, today was rather slow n humid…..though it rained earlier on….e nites r always hot n humid….talked to baby online 4 a while…nth much also….but I’m contented tt we talked….i feel so blessed having her rite now in my life…

Ate a lot today….mouth too itchy…n I’m too bored tt’s y…..haven’t been working out 4 e past 2 days….i’ll hav to get back on track tmr….!!

My eyes are blurring s I’m typin tis blog…..i know I’m getting tired….tis always happens when I’m really really tired…..so I guess I’ll hav to stop here…..but wait!!….hav a dilemma, I’ll gotta scout 4 sweetie’s present….hinted her tt I’ll get her a exp gift on her bday during cny….but my hint wasn’t obvious lah…..but I wanted to get her a diamond necklace but I wasn’t financially abled….mayb I’ll saved up 4 our 1st yr anniversary….coz I also saw a nice white bag during our vday dinner…it’s only 20bucks!!!….cheap man!!….but I dun wanna get her cheap stuff….so I need to look ard loh…..know of any nice bag shops ard??? Girls help me!!!!!….i know she wouldn’t mind me getting her cheap stuff s long it’s frm e heart n I’ve spent time choosin it….e smile on her face is priceless…I wan tt….i know I’ll get it if I giv her e necklace….but bag???….wil I??…..i know baby’s not such a person….but……arrrggghhhhh…….if only money grow on trees…..

Anyway I’ll fig it out…..somehow or rather….

No comments: