Thursday, February 17, 2005

BS's gone....now Jo's gone too....

Couldn’t send BS (Beng Seng) off earlier on coz I got class at 6…..his flight was at 7…but nvm lah….coz we already celebrated b4 he left….so he left on a high note!!….keekek

Jus came back frm e airport….went n send off jo….thank god she didn’t cried….but I know she’s holdin back…went 2 her pl earlier on….met my 2 poly gfs….still s funny….strangely there wasn’t any oddness when we met again…..tt’s pretty cool….we were still poking n punchin ea other…so we went 2 e airport…I was driving…actu I was e 1 who told them jo’s flying off today (jo wil b sooo grateful to me loh!!…)…if not they would hav miss her 4 e last time….

Tonite so funny….my SOM tutor knows wat TGIF means…!!!…he’s 55!!!…..i only learn such short forms frm my sweetie….she’s FOND of confusing me w “ttyl, tgif, a/p…..”…she’s driving me mad….but it’s alrite now….she’s e love of my life!!!….love her to bits!!!!……kekekek…

Think tmr then I do my econ report….can’t think now also….went gym tis aft….during lunch…pretty gd…lesser ppl…can use e equipment longer….did weights today….think my fitness is getting better….so funny….my baby told me on vday tt e gym wasn’t doin me any gd…coz she can’t c e results…I told her I only do cardio….but I did weights today loh….wan her 2 hav stronger arms to hold n hug on…kekek….n i lost weight!!.....yippee!!!!...lost 1kg....now 72kg....can feel i'm getting fitter....no wonder my jeans keep droppin....kekeke.....


most prob tmr (if I got time….coz rushing e econ report) I’ll go n do weights n abs…..coz my baby’s fond of rubbing my tummy n my arms….think she wan me 2 hav a 6 pac if not…flatter tummy…n stronger arms…..well….i’m doin it 4 u honey!!…..hope 2 achieve fast loh….if I do tis 4 a few mths, sure get results wan…but only I stick 2 it lah…..hahahah…..hmmmm…..hope I got time loh….i really do…wan more time 4 my baby….

But anyway, wan 2 wish my friends a fruitful trip 2 aust….n come back w lotsa pressies 4 me..!!!! hahahaahah…..take care my friends…. : )

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

oei, i still in singapore horz!!~ bleahz!!!~ v0n