Tuesday, February 22, 2005

3 1/2 stars to Ray....5 STARS to Mr Ray Charles HIMSELF!!

Ray wasn’t s gd s I expected…there’s no rhythm to it…kinda dead…but none e less e portrayal was great..!!…..nvr knew he was a drug junkie..reached home abt 12…

Was dead tired already….was tired in e morn aft I submitted my reports….s if 2 rocks r off my shoulders….forget to slp…n play mahjong…idiot me…but anyway I slept thru e nite…had e weirdest dreams….hmmmm….v vivid….almost lost track of time n dimension…v v v weird….must b god’s playfulness again…..kekekek….

Came online n couldn’t c my baby…sms her n found out she’s on leave…insist she told me abt it…not...apparently she didn’t…she’s always forgetful….kuku girl…..anyway she’s thrilled when she found out I’m free tis whole wk….so it’s a gd thing…!…mayb ask her whether she’s interested in goin to e zoo coz I promise her tt….

Anyhow, hopefully can gather enough info on my trans report…got a few online last nite….gonna do more…there’s tons of it man…it’s tough alrite….

Oh ya, so funny yst….I saw a couple on e st, then when I went to take e train 2 e movies, I saw them again!!….hw small is tis world man!!….man!!….wat a small world…..n then I found out at e cinemas, tt I get turn on by girls who has an American accent to their eng….it’s a diff kind of sexy…it’s v nice to hear tt…provided they r not a snob!!….

gonna hav dinner w e gang later....been a while...since e last mob briefing....anyway hope to hav a gd time...no sucky faces!!! :)



2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

wads wrong with ur tag??? this is the 4th time i tag liao....

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

lucky this time it works, okie say i neva tag properly right? nah... this tag was meant to be 2 entried ago. i know and understand why u were doing those to leeann. want her to gan cheong right? haha... good to know u finish ur torturous reports. i know how it feels coz i juz did tat n complete one 3 hours ago...!~ vOn