Saturday, February 26, 2005

SUCKY SUCKY SUCKY!!!!

Wat a boring fri nite….was actu looking forward to supper…but charles went n slp….idiot!!!…no clubbin, no supper….man tt sucks!!!….stuck at home w report to write n e bloody weather….sucky!!….

I gotta club next wk man….can’t take it…..gotta save up….shouldn’t b a prob…oh ya….hopefully my date w baby wil materialize on tues…e more I should save next wk!!!….i can tahan wan…..i’ll do anything 4 fun events…eat bread n drink water 4 lunch….no pain no gain…anyway my house’s full of food…

Hmmmm….zouk or devils bar or dbl o next fri??? tough choice….gotta consult my guys….hahaha….

Anyway hope to finish tis report (plus editing) by latest thurs…!!….coz I really need to rest man…..it’s killin me…..mayb I go job hunt or sth….

Wan to slp liao….v sticky n tired……tmr got class……lucky jed jio me 2 watch soccer tmr….or else I think tis wkend wil b v sucky….but still….i think tis wk is well-spent!!….was a fun wk…friends, booze, girls…..everything a guy can ask 4…..great!!!….

No comments: