Sunday, February 13, 2005

WILD Nite!!

last nite was my 1st clubbin nite 4 a long long time...last time i went was in poly...at least 3 yrs....
e fun part was hanging out w my friends...n e worst part was zouk wasn't HAPPENING last nite!!!...e ratio of girls to guys was lik 5:1 or worst!.....practically sucks at tt dept.....e music sucks too.....n pl was totally not packed enough....should hav went on wed when my friend jio me.....he said it was 3 times e crowd!!....man!!...wasted......anyway, it's my friend last nite w us.....he's goin out 2 sydney!!.....alrite!!!.....wish him on e best in his studies...

came back 4 tis morn.....idiot enough, i woke up at 8.45!!!....v idiot leh.....i refuse 2 wake up....so i 'try' 2 slp but couldn't slp.....so i drag myself off e bed.....tot i could at least wake up at 12 or 1.....disappointed man......

but e gd thing is my uncle came over to bai nian.....my couz was e prettiest of e lot....hahaha...incest rite....hahaha....nah i'm not!!....she really pretty....e family all power wan....though til now i still dun know her name coz my uncle was given away when he's young....so only recent yrs we visit ea other more often.....tt's y i still dun know their names....but anyway....she's now in VJC...n her bro's in ACS(Barker).....man....smart kids...N Rich....both of them totally can't speak chi 4 nuts...let alone cantonese.....anyway she's more friendly n not shy when we 1st met last yr......even invited us 2 her chruch play.....cool!!...wil think abt it...but i've class next sun....so mayb i gotta sit tis 1 out.....damn!!....

so, went visiting 2 my god-aunt pl (jo, she's e 1 staying near u)...jus came back...now doin my reports loh.......v sian...so now writing blog.....haiz.......stress n freaking HOT!!!.......

but vday's tmr!!!...yaayyyy!!!!!.....been waiting 4 ages......hope i can surprise her w my arrangements (though quite predeictable....but it's e tot tt counts rite.....kekeek)....hope it turns out BETTER than i expect...*praying hard*..

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

ha, didn't u bring the house down? haha glad u didn't flirt, heez, anyway, ur V dae would be fantastic and great.dun worry. ur efforts will be paid off!~ vOn