Monday, February 21, 2005

SUBMISSION....finally...

finally i submitted my reports...!!!....was a hectic morn.....woke up at 8 to start editing n printin e reports......but e worst was e printer hanged on me...damn freaking me out man!!....pressed 4 time n tis things happen.....even miss my doc appt....screw e appt lah...!!!.....

but patience wil e fucking printer prevail.....finish printing ard 11++....haiz......freakin thick loh...my econs report tt is....must get fastener!!....kekekek...

got a cut on my neck while shaving.....kinda sexy though....kekekeek....was a nice cut!....heheheeh....mad!!....baby's should c it...kekekek....really sexy man!!....ok ok...enough of this sexy cut...must b pissing u guys off rite...i dun care!!!... :p

came back...still didn't chat w baby online....did it on purpose....wan her to miss me....hehehe.....but eventually when i did (aft i played finish mahjong..abt 6)...talk abt 2 qn then her server down....haiz....u c....it's not meant to b.....when i dun talk, nth wrong....but when i wan to talk, e server down.....wat to do.....i'm ok wan.....no big deal n it's not e first time....think e server dun lik me....kekeke....startin during our courtship days, when such things happen i always told leeann her comp dun lik me or her....coz always hang wan....hahahah....anyway wouldn't b smsing her tonite coz she's out w her friends n i dun wan to interupt.....but i guess she wan to expect my sms loh.....it's sweet but i'm not gonna do tt.....coz it's not 'right'....lazy to explain...those who know me, wil understand....

n i didn't get e chance to tell her i'm still goin 2 e movies.....n i dun intend to unless she ask me abt it... : )....i v wicked hor....but i'm not.....think i should not reveal too much personal stuff here....it may backfire....kekeke

anyway, it's gd time w alex at e movie!!!......yippeeee!!!!!!!

No comments: