Saturday, February 19, 2005

Wat A DAY...n NITE!!!....

Wat a day it was yst….saw my ex….leeann’s last min cancel our dinner (actu e dinner appt also v last min…n when she called n ask me how, I know it will b cancelled….oh well…)….supper w charles…worst was kana screwed by ah gua!….tt scoldin make me can’t slp….

Yst, went shoppin alone…then went isetan scotts…smell a fragrance v familiar, then looked up on e escalator….n saw my Spanish ex….didn’t say hi, coz she was freakin far away…..but she’s looking gd ea time I c her….feel gd 4 her too….

Ok, then came back, went online n saw my baby….then we joked ard….then I asked her where she having dinner…she said dun know…so I asked her out 4 dinner loh…..but in e end she called n sound hesitant….so I know it’s cancelled….she can’t reject ppl on e phone or face to face….so later she sms me telling me she’s goin home 4 dinner….which I freakin dun believe lah…but I also dun giv much tots into it…..so I called her later….she was at yuki’s packin to go back home…..told her to call me when she reached home….apparently she didn’t……n also I didn’t giv much tots into it….heheheh…coz I dun wanna giv myself such idiotic tots n make myself feel lik shit……so later I asked charles out 4 supper loh….

Went simpang bedok again….picked him up..service was slow like fuck…but anyway, he suggested goin changi village n c ah gua…so aft tt we went there loh…..it was an eye opener….though i've seen them a thousand time...but they nvr fail to amaze me....they r even more beautiful than normal girls….e way they walk ma chim models man…!!….not bluffin…..e aura of confidence……e flawless complexion (even girls can’t fight)….oh my god!!!….they r unbelievable….they even look n sound lik girls!!….but we all know they r not….

i think we really nth better to do (which e ah gua screw us tt)…we actu drove out of e carpark…then stop there coz got van driving along….he picked up e most chio ah gua (which we both agree on)…waited 4 him 2 pass….then met eyes w e ah gua…..it’s lik flirting…kekekek….so I smiled back at her loh…hahahaha….oh ya….so we drove out of e carpark…..charles wanted to show me e ulu pl….but dun know y we followed e van….coz we curious where he bringin her…we end up following them into an ulu pl….but we drove pass them…..then aft which we went to charles’ ulu pl lah…blah blah….

Then we drove back 2 e carpark…..so I suggested to sit on e rocks…coz can c more clearly ma…..so later….e chio girl came back…..wah lau…she strut her stuff….then tot she goin to chat up w us…OH YES SHE DID….got screwed by her….she said, “u 2 nth better to do is it….ppl go work also must follow”….then she walked off….she is pissed…though I dun know her, but her words r v hurting man…(though we deserved it)….coz bcoz we had a “connection” earlier on….so our stupid action spoil all tt!!!……haiz……tot got into her gd bks….then now kana screwed….sigh……sian…….i jus dun lik 2 b hated by ppl at 1st impression…n get it frm a girl…though she’s not…but she look damn real…!!….jus dun lik 2 get scolded by girls…..n I NVR get tt in my life!!….she jus BROKE MY RECORD!!!!….fuck man!!!…..

Tt incident really disturb me badly….was thinking abt it even when I’m driving home….n I almost couldn’t slp bcoz of tt…..i feel so bad….wanted to make it up to tt girl….some ppl hav fantastic memory (lik me)…I jus hope she forget abt tt incident when we go back again……but I dun think we wil b back 4 some time…..tis time we r taking charles’ car….i dun wan my car kana scratch by them….hahahaah…

Still HATING tt feelin….it jus gets to me when I can’t get into ppl gd bks….!!!!…..arrggghhhh……..!!!!!!!…..anyway no time 4 such things…..need to get down to my report….still haven’t finish man…

No comments: