Wednesday, February 16, 2005

BEST V-Day Ever!!!!......

Last nite was my BEST vday ever!!!!….had a fantastic time, dining, huggin, kissing, n…….ehhh….explicit details shall not b revealed….kekeekek….

It started off w e flowers…but e stupid florist v stupid n idiot…called leeann 2 tell her tt e flowers wil b delivered aft lunch….spoil my element of surprise….she asked me but I denied….so at dinner, she told me her friend told would send her flowers so she dun know whether it was him or me….so my surprise is still there lah….ahahah….but wat touched her most is e letter….she told me she was so touched she wanted 2 cry…….awwww….isn’t tt e sweetest thing….come 2 think of it, I wrote love letters in all my previous r/s…pretty neat!!….e flowers are nice…but can b better!!!….but since she likes it, tt’s all tt matters…actu all e flowers I sent, I also nvr seen it…but leeann’s smart, she took pics of it…..wanted 2 ask her 2 do it, but she did it b4 me telling her….telepathic…hahah : )

1 down 2 to go…had dinner at a restaurant tt I’d been 10yrs ago…e service sucks but at least e food’s pretty gd…it was better back then…e service tt is…e pl was freaking packed n I couldn’t get my reserved seats!!….damn!!!….i booked e pl 2wks in adv n I couldn’t get me seats r really poor service..!!…told me no vday special, but I went yst they got…v fucked up rite…but anyway, I had a gd time w her at e restaurant…she actu had a gd appetite n finished everything…it was me who couldn’t finish…had 2 waste 1/3 steak away…oh well…..was feeling full anyway….leeann look really lovely last nite….jus couldn’t stop praising her…..i’m glad my efforts had REALLY paid off…

headed 2 our love nest aft tt…..i shall not involve u guys w e explicit details….kekekek….u guys can most prob guess it…..had a lovely nite w her…not words can describe hw I’m feeling…I can c she’s slowly opening up 2 me…tt makes me even more happier…I feel lik I’m in love all over again…e feeling of being loved n 2 love…it’s all coming back…feeling so happy now…ekkeek….strangely, whenever we slp together, I had e best slp of my life….esp recently when I couldn’t get any gd slp…last nite was e best loh!!….

oh ya…I gave her e cookies n e ornament…she likes it too!!…she also took pics of them…so happy….n I got a eye firming cream frm her…so funny…..ekeke…coz I told her I got panda eyes frm rushin report n stuff……n told her v ex 2 get eye cream…so was surprised she got it…v happy n ecstatic…she said she didn’t get me a creative or romantic gift…but she said it's practical n i wil use it...I reassured her tt it’s alrite....n it’s turn out 2 b e most practical gift I can ever rec…think tt made her feel better…

sms her earlier on…think she’s still in cloud 9….awwwww….it gotta me 1 of my best days….hope such days wil last 4ever….

No comments: