Thursday, February 17, 2005

Great 3wks!!!

Haiz…….(it’s a happy haiz….kekeek)…dun know y I’m feelin so happy tonite…out of no reason….aft I watch tv I become lik tt….kekekee….mad!!!…..somemore I’m rushing report 4 god’s sake…!!!…..oh well…..heeheheh

Feelin calm now…..n jus plain HAPPINESS…wan to kiss someone now….a real kiss!!…lik my ex gave me (u know…Spanish girls r more passionate abt love n e things tt comes w it…kekeke)….awwww…..tt was a nice, deep n passionate one……but I’m jus reminiscing…I’m still faithful 2 my sweetheart…..but back to kisses…not everyone is a gd kisser n can giv a real kiss….diff 2 find….but “feedback” frm my ex-es…I’m pretty gd in tt dept…tt’s nice!!..hope my future wife is gd at tt too…kekekee….madness again…hehehe :p

Havin dinner w roger tmr at Holland v….yayyy!!!!….it’s a chill out nite 4 me….been pia-ing my report 4 e whole wk….except vday…my brain need a rest man…..been goin 2 e gym frequently….getting great at it….been drinkin lotsa water too….getting more health conscious now….rather eat bread than buy fast food…kekeke…prefer mineral water than coke…cool switch 4 me…coz I’m known 4 a sweet tooth….but I dun favor soft drinks now…only when I crave 4 it once in a while….

My aircon getting old….it doesn’t even get cold at 16 deg..!!!….n I can sweat…man it’s high time to change…plus I on e fan at high speed..!!….only get cold in e morn….haiz…….

So looking forward 2 next wk….coz I’ll b handing up my 2 reports n I’ll b free 4 e whole wk!!……yiiippeee!!!!!!!!…but still need to read up on my texts….can do abit of my stuff….lik shoppin 4 leeann’s pressie n goin movies w her…stuff lik tt….

Oh well…….think a lot has been goin on lately…cny, vday…reports…it’s been a gd 2wks 4 me….including prep wk…wil b 3wks…everyday has been an adventure n fun time!!!….

Think should stop my writing…coz it’s getting longer ea time I write….kekekeek

No comments: