Saturday, February 19, 2005

Talent Scouting..

Oh ya…I forget e most impt thing…rem when I was eating my kway chap….kekeke….

Outside orchard mrt…got a lot of talent scouts wan!!….they r all girls scouting 4 girls……coz I saw 1 interviewin 1 yst….no wonder jo told me when she walk frm 1 end of wisma to another she kana TWICE!!!….tis means she’s quite a looker…!!!!…..hahaahah….ah ya…she celeb queen ma…kekeke…..y they nvr scout 4 guys…..haiz……if not I SURE KANA wan….hehehehe

N I went to c samuel at work….working at taka…..chatted then went 4 dinner..his dinner not mine!…then his friend frm cosmetic dept came over….i was lik wow!!….he’s working at 4th level, hw e fuck he got to know a girl frm 1st level!!!….hahahah…..e girl was pretty loh….excepted…coz frm cosmetics side can’t b too ugly wan…..he intro her s his “v gd friend”…hahaha…dun know real or bluff wan….he’s a v sociable guy lah…but anyway…jus wanna put into my blog abt e things tt went thru yst……sooooooo many things happen loh…..life is full iof surprises n unhappy incidents…..i exp both in 1 DAY!!….it’s pretty cool though :p

No comments: