Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Oscar Mon...!!...Clint Eastwood ROCKS..coz he's a GENIUS!!

Had a pretty ok day….did nth much….did my report (s usual)…only manage to chat w baby for lik a few sentences…coz her server is down again…but tt’s besides e pt….nowadays even if we didn’t talk or sms…..i didn’t feel she’s not caring enough 4 me..coz I’m used to it already…I still know I’ve got a gf…but jus now I almost forgot coz v long nvr meet up liao (not counting e time we bump into in Zouk)…tmr we r meeting up!!…yayyy!!!…but no gd movies leh…..haiz…..our r/s r more settle now….it’s peaceful and fill w bliss…v comfy...i lik tt feeling...kekeke…mushy again…

Today’s is lik any other days…hot n lazy…..did some weights before goin to class….had an agreement w my proj mates tt we go clubbin once we finished all e reports…hahaha…it’s 5 more 2 go….end of march we’ll b partying!!….woooow!!!! tt’s gd news 4 me…!!! Hahaha….

Oh ya…had a little chat w yve….having probs w her man….hmmmm…dun really know hw’s she’s coping…e results n her r/s….bad timing man….totally sucks big time…hope our talk make some sense to her…I’m lik “been there, done tt” kinda guy, so I know hw’s she’s feeling to a certain extent….but w my mentality now, I wil jus immerse myself into e clubbin scene n party non-stop to get my mind off things…..n talking to gd friends helps too…n u too, yve…bleahz….go shoppin..!!!...been a long time since i shopped...sob sob....it's e best med u can ever get instantly!!....n u'll b cured instantly too!!

Never blame yrself 4 e failure in e r/s…it’s always both parties 2 make or break e r/s….less e 3rd party crap…then tt’s a diff case…friends are equally impt s yr lover….so nvr discard them when u r deeply in love…..u wil need them, trust me…

Anyway, tonite’s writing is 4 a certain gf of mine….u know who u r…..but u guys can also use it s ref…hahaha…..jus b happy n enjoy e finer things god has given u….enjoy!!



1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

awww, so sweet, for me. thanks. maybe i shud go shopping... i'll keep tat in mind.. unless one day i wake up knowing i dun love him anymore, i'll hold one to it.. thanks for being there 4 me. muackz, bleahz!~ vOn