Sunday, February 20, 2005

Another Sat......not happening.....

Yst, went to mac to help my couz do her focus grp….was an informative session….heheheeh….coz her neighbor was in e industry…so her input was an eye opener!…

Cheater!!….told me e session’s gonna take an hr…..but it took 3hrs!!….though fun but I need to do my own proj loh…..but we went back 2 her house 4 steamboat!!!…..yummy!!!…..kekeeke…..free loader!!….hahahaah…..it’s only my aunt, uncle her, her sis n syl (also my couz)…..had a fun time chatting……ate pizza n kfc also….played a few rounds of mahjong….lost 70cents..kekeke….

I was a gd day but my heart still not settled coz my report still dangling in mid-air…….sian…..anyway….still doin today…..MUST finish by today loh….!!!!!….later got class…..almost forgot loh…..then at nite goin my uncle pl 2 bai nian…..think I will die man…..still got many loose ends to tie up…..feel so shitty now…


but got 1 thing i v v v v v v happy is.....last nite when i sms leeann...she wasn't clubbin!!!.......yayyyy!!!!!!!.....she's at yuki's.....i jus dun quite lik when she goes clubbin...us dun lik loh......but now i'm ok w it......i jus dun sms her on wkends....coz i dun wan her to tell me e pl she is at, which i dun lik..i.e zouk, devil's bar...etc.....so i restrain myself frm smsing loh......jus keep my mind off her on wkends...simple!...but it's not loh.....unless she sms or else i dun....anyway our r/s is ok lah....better than starting.... :p jus hope it wil get better...!!

No comments: