Thursday, February 10, 2005

Creative block...

wat a DAY it was yst n today......so damn tired.....slp while waiting 4 my sis 2 finish bathing....it's already 1.45am when i realised tt.....n i was still online!!!....wah piang!!.....waste elec n tel bill....

lost money at bj...bad luck....always happen 2 me during cny......i'm more lucky during off-cny....dun know y.......my sis power man.....went 2 her bf house n grandfolks house n made a killing!!....collected tons of ang bao......*hmmm.....mayb i should get a chi girl 4 cny, malay 4 hari raya, ang mo 4 xmas....fantastic!!*.....oh sorry.....dreaming again......hahahah.....but now i squeezing my report AGAIN....need to clear 400 more words to make it 2000....helppppppp!!!!!!!!.....n i haven't write my summary yet.....damn!!......still hav 2 do my econs report....still haven't start.....die man.......i better start or else really DIE.....

she called tis aft after i sms her....didn't answer....coz when i answer she hung up.....called her again.....talked lik 5s....she said she blow drying her hair n call me back later......think she's still at tt now.....it's already 11.35pm......it's already past 11hrs....hahaha......still drying meh......haiz.....anyway dun wanna think so much.....she wanna call jus call.....dun wanna let such idiotic things bother me....anyway i'm not gonna call or sms til vday.....dun wanna get such response again.....i know she wil sms n say y i nvr sms her n stuff lik tt.....jus gonna tell her i'm busy.....lik she always do 2 me......oh well.....playing hard 2 get...2 can play tis game.......i'm not being an asshole or wat.......jus wanna let her feel e feeling of being neglected.....

anyway enough of such nosense....better go shower n get back 2 my report......
tmr's gym day!!.....yippppeeee!!!!!!!......getting fat man......too much goodies....

No comments: