Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Losing nirvana status....

jo...yve....think i'm losing it soon...or mayb it's 1 of those days.....u know wat i'm talking abt...
i dun wanna thintk abt it....but i suppressed myself too long...it's overdue...if i can't express my love 4 my gf...then wat's e pt of holding rite....coz i express b4 n also w leeann tt....when i care too much they take me 4 granted...it's ok...e worst part is they dun reciporate....y u know hw to rec love but dun know hw to giv it back....can't they b fair to me....even they have been hurt in their previous r/s n dun wanna giv out too much....so do it mean i didn't get hurt b4???....i did!!......but tt doesn't stop me from giving my all to ea r/s i'm in....dun they think i'm human?i do hav feelings u know....i get sad when my love is not return back in kind....i wan to b loved too...tt's all i ask 4...it's not too much to ask 4 rite.....i know it isn't...

i tot time can chnage a person....once again.....i'm given the big NO in my face...i tot love can make e person open up....but i'm wrong again..y when they love e person, they dun tell him straight in e face.....i need acknowledgement u know.....u know recently i've been goin to gym n swimming frequently...tt's bcoz i dun wanna to let her think i can't live w/o her....i go out n hav a gd time...lik real....but it's a gd workout though....anyway....i didn't go online n say hi even i saw her name....but when finally she can't tahan..she say...y recently i c her online nvr say hi....i mean wat e F***!!...can't u say hi to me instead!!...can't u make e first move...damn!!...u r not e queen u know....she jus lik to take n not giv.....dun know y i so gd to her 4 wat.....mayb i need someone to shower my oozing love to.....mayb it's sth i should giv up...coz it's simply not worth it...she's not worth it...i'm not seeing any returns of love...though they say when u love someone unconditionally u shouldn't expect anything....but i think i can't do tt.....i think i've reach my peak of tolerance....tt's y i told yve...i've attain nirvana.......

4 e 3 r/s i'm in, i'm e party who loves...not being loved.....tt's depressing....it's so bad i wanted to call SOS....but i didn't....i knew my mental strength isn't tt lousy.....so i had talks w jo.....we had wonderful time together doin stuff....shoppin, dinners.....she's e guru who invented 'think beautiful things'...kekeke....i work on tt n coupled w soon chong's (yve...he's my bro 4 e past 10yrs..)ideals.....tt's when i attain nirvana.....it's pretty cool......but i feel i'm not enjoyin being in a r/s anymore.....there's no connection anymore.....but it wouldn't kill her rite...m i not a person who deserves 2 b loved....m i a person t's detinated 2 love n not b loved???....tis answer i hav 2 find out myself.....but i dun know hw many more r/s i hav 2 get hurt in b4 getting there....it's a tough road god has given me.....i wouldn't thx him now.....but i know i will when i get there.....

haiz......feel abit better aft trashing out everything on this blog....i only hope leeann's reading tis....but girls dun giv her my blog site ya.....it's btw u n me k....

jo...we must thx yve coz she giv us e brand of e cookie mix...xie xie ni....kekekee....

think i'm regaining my nirvana status again......it's nvr gd 2 suppress feelings.....i told soon chong...n i think i told u rite...jo....tt aft tis r/s i dun wanna get into another 1.....dun wanna get hurt again....n i'm not goin to let any girl take me 4 a ride again...n 4 a fool ever...!! dun think i can get such girl in sg....they r too selfish....only think of themselves......really not my cup of tea.....

*dun come n tell me i'm saying u gals r selfish uh.....u know wat i mean...

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

hahaha selfish? no lar, DUN GENERALIZE! heez, relax lar. i owaz say tat as long u think u've given in all u have and can, tats all that matters, the rest leave it to God's will n nature ba. R/s this kinda thingy cannot force one. u have given in alot liao, i can see tat. whether or not Leeann sees it, doesn't matter. coz we know!!! heez, dun worry lar, she'll know one day, u come so far liao, perservere all the way and enjoy each day with her to the fullest ba. chill bro, dun give up on love so fast, ~yvonne (yve)tho i prefer von, hahaha.

jo said...

yepz yepz.. I agree with von..(see I catch fast!! hello yvonne!!=)).. DUN give up on love so easily!!!! Love will come natually... Sometimes true love jus comes to u expectedly.. and mayb God is doing something for you thru all these.. Think on the brighter side.. Mayb God is giving you all these obstacles.. So that when YOU finally meet THE GIRL.. who loves u as much as u love her.. you will not take her for granted so easily.. (cuz of what u went thru) and THAT will just be your long-lasting r/s!!! Heez.. So nick.. see.. there's really a silver lining to every cloud... For now.. don't dwell too much on why u are giving so much blah blah... just enjoy watever moment u have with her.. Cuz u need the energy to love her too... Don't waste the energy on all these thoughts.... =) yepz yepz.. the last 2 sentences are frm marc.. he's been helping me all the way.. by telling me all these.. and even the "think of beautiful things".. is also frm him... =).. U know how happy I am now... I hope u'll be as happy as me too!!! I really thank God for Marc. heez.. okok..this is not my blog.. but yeah......... BE HAPPY NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!