Friday, February 25, 2005

Clubbin ROCKS!!!

Sooooooo tired now…….can’t open my eyes already…..i did nth much today also……y so tired…..hmmmm….must b staring into e comp screen too long……confirm is not e gym workout I went jus now…anyway think I’ll slp early today….jus change my bedsheet today!!!….yayyy!!!…should b v gd to slp on…kekekek

oh ya…..my dad bought a new printer..coz I complaint abt e old one…really piss me off…..anyway it’s really gd….coz I can b switch to quiet mode when printing…v cool!!….

Went zouk last nite…..FANTASTIC!!!! wooow!!….had a gd time w e guys….chatted w some girls too….they started it!!….i swear!!…..they r v friendly n warm…..great nite I should say…but Raymond lost his hp….suay man!!…but e fucker who took it finally smsed him back n blah blah…..n I bumped into my baby!!!….hahaha….wat a coincidence…..then ended up we had supper w e guys n sent her back to yuki’s….

Oh ya….picked up a nokia 76++ on e cab….gave e driver n tell him to pass back to hq…

It’s a nite of surprises…it’s gd surprises…..nvr knew I was popular w e girls…hahahah….glad I found out jus in time…hahaha…..thank god leeann didn’t c me earlier on…..coz I only bump into her at 3…when we already dance finish n ‘stuff’….but I didn’t cheat on her ok!!…anyway I was happy to c her….but she’s more than happy!!…she’s ecstatic!!….hahaha….can tell….keeps squeezing my cheeks, ears n nose…..think they become longer!!…hahahah

Think I’m getting addicted to e nite life of clubbin..not drinkin….but 1 criteria is getting high, not drunk….most prob I’ll club twice a mth if possible…..when everyone’s free n got cash to burn….!!…

TIL E NEXT PARTY BEGINS….

Most prob 2 wks frm now….kekeke…crossin my fingers…need to save up money 4 tt day….

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

hey, thanks for ur listening ear last night. shit happens, but wadeva it is, thanks... is clubbing part of ur NIRAVANA crash course?? or izzit the babes??heez..~vOn

Nicky Nick said...

hahaha...no prob..already tag yr board..kekeke
hmmmmm....not really lah...jus wanna revive e gd old days...dance a little, drink a little, flirt a little...kekeek...ya ya...e babes too!!...happy..?..bleahz...but e babes chat up w me wat..i can't say not rite..