Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Chillin out in e airport..

Went out w Irene last nite…went to airport n chill…..she pick me up frm my home then to e airport…kekekke…irene joked abt she doesn’t have the chance to b fetch by guys….kekekek…..she asked me to fetch her, but I dun even knw hw to go there loh……so too bad….feel bad also…..she came down frm yishun leh…..but it’s kinda cute lah…..hehehe…

We reached there close to 10….chilled at starbucks…….then we chat….n I brought my baby photos 2 let her c…we promise ea other ma…I saw hers online…but she said she wil bring if she knew I’m bringin…I mean hw would she knw rite….?…silly girl….anyway…s usual, we had a lovely time….she looked lovely s well, a white tube w a laced outer wear….ma chim go wedding…hahaha…but I told her tt also….she look really gd last nite..! ok ok…digress too much liao…kekeke….we sat there til 12am…exactly!!…then she sent me back……

She need to pack her luggage also…coz tt girl pack things v slow wan…need a few days to pack…..so she managed to do so…..but still need some stuff s well…heard frm her tis morn…..anyway she’s not entertainin any clients, so she’ll b able to do so n slp early also…..always slp soooo late!!!….become panda eyes liao…..oh ya…she’s coming back on the 21st nite n leaving on the 18th morn 8am…

Anyway, got new plans 4 e days to come…my bro, jed aka soon chong, ask me out 4 shoppin tis fri…n tennis on the 26th….even I dun knw hw to play…hahah….jus realized I’m having a UAN workshop tt day….but it’s at 1…hope can make it…

So far so gd…..activities all planned out…w gd company….n fun time is almost guaranteed!!…yippee!!!!!

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

i teach u tennis lor... i know how to play... hehe... hmm wadeva it is. i'm sure u had a fruitful period of time with her. still can be frenz right? i believe u know wads best for urself!~vOn