Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another case of Wrong Venue....arrrrggghhhh!!!!

Had another cocked up nite…went to e wrong pl 4 lesson again!!!….n it’s always econs….haiz…..sian…….e bad thing is, I was having a flu n I was sniffing away….feelin lik crap…..but anyway last nite was lovely s usual…..had supper w ‘u knw who’…..

I met her at bugis…coz I told her I’m having lessons there….then she even asked me to wait 4 while, while she drive over to raffles n pick me up!….awwww…..tt’s so sweet rite…..but I didn’t of coz…..met her at watsons….then so qiao, she bought e flu med I always eat….heheheeh….then I took 1 frm her loh…..wat a world of coincidence man…. :p

Actu we went to coffee bean, then I told her I’m dead hungry….so she suggested hw abt goin 2 a pl where we can eat real food….so I’m game for it…..we end up in old airport rd…….i had dry fishball mee….then we also had rojak n fried oyster….yum yum….but e oyster v lousy…v salty also…..she wanted 2 eat chic wings but e shop closed….then when we ordered e oyster, then I saw e next stall sellin western got sell!!!….stupid man…..haiz…but nvm lah…..last nite was damn full loh…..i’m stuffed!!!

We chatted till 1130, then we went off…..she sent me to e station then…reached home abt 1210….took a shower, sms her…then went 2 slp til tis morn…..it was a gd nite’s rest…..i could use more of those…..esp e wk I’m goin 4 e photoshoot….at least need 3 nites of gd slp or else I’ll look lik shit!!!…..w panda eyes n all….

E silly girl, instead of packing her stuff 4 her trip, she went n choose which dress to wear 4 tonite's wedding dinner!!.....crazy man......no time already still choose to b nice 4 e wedding......haiz.......hope she can pack finish everything...she v cute leh.....still can tell me tis morn....

Well….need to finish my biz log report either today or tmr….or else I can’t start on my trans report….oh well…..back to work then… :p

2 comments:

jo said...

tsk tsk tsk... *sHakes HeaD*....

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

ai yaya 2nd time i leave comment liao, betta appear, i teach u tennis lor, i know how to play. hehehe... u blur lar u. wrong place for classes. u woke up at the wrong side of the bed? heez!~ vOn