Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another date w Irene....

Went to sch today to discuss proj….v gd loh…coz I dun even knw where to start….it’s not a grp proj…so tt makes it even better!!!…kekekeek….got some pts frm my mates….heng ah!!….hahaha….we exchange pointers lah…. :p

Not meetin up w leeann today…coz she’s having sth on…so meetin on thurs…hopefully…coz I only wan to get my jacket back…..haiz….e r/s has come 2 a stand still lik I said b4….no regrets lah….its was a gd ride……learn alot frm her also…..so it’s a gd thing!!…more life exp…

Jus back hm….now chattin w irene…dun knw whether r we meetin up….coz in e train we joke abt meetin up ma……hmmmm……v cute lah her……kekkek….i lazy to type e whole conversation…..ma fan…in short, we flirted w ea other….hehhehe…..oh ya…jus confirm we r meetin!!….yayyy!!!……she wanted to meet up b4 she go to Bangkok tis fri…..think she miss me lah….kekeek….so she wan to meet b4 she go loh…..nvr feel so wanted b4….shiok!! :p

Gonna hit e report writing later…aft I finish my shower….hope to do half, so I can slack abit…..anyway my life is goin great…..w a new found love interest n a great new job, wat can I ask 4!!….jus more $$$$…..hahahah

2 comments:

jo said...

New found love interest?..Hmmm..... tsk tsk.... =)

Nicky Nick said...

kekeke.....ehhh......flirt interest can?....ah ya...she's a gd friend...v bubbly n warm...lik u jo!!!...not a love interest lah....think her character n mine v clash...v diff if together...