Tuesday, March 29, 2005

FINALLY HELL WK'S OVER!!!!!

FINALLY!!!……Finally hell wk is over!!!…….WOOOWWW!!!!…..finally I can slp soundly n not waking up any earlier then 9 to do my reports….was doin reports lik 7 days/wk!!…..had 2 days of “marathon report exercise”…..we didn’t slp jus to complete our report…..man!!!….it’s worst than poly….time was an impt factor….but we didn’t feel it at all….kekekek…..still we manage to finish on time……n I submit my trans report late…ah ya….deduct 1 mark only….nvm lah……dun even hav time to slp, let alone writing my blog rite…….basically tt’s wat happened e past wk or so……n I slp lik a few hrs on proj days….gonna hav panda eyes if tis ever gonna happen again…

Went clubbin in dbl O though…..last thurs…eve of easter…..it was a great pl…but e crowd wasn't great enough…..tt’s tons of ppl….jus no babes n hunks……hahhaah…..n worst still…I drop money on the dance floor…..think it’s 70 bucks…..man…tt’s a lot man……means I’m broke for tis wk…..gotta b frugal man…..

Then went e workshop on sat….found out tt e courses that provide is not free!!!….shit loh!!!…..it’s hundred over dollars…….so 4 e time being, I’m not taking any….waiting 2 take my portfolio, then wait for assignment to come in….when I get some cash back, THEN I’ll go 4 e courses…….oh ya….played tennis w jed tt same sat morn…..quite fun…hahha….coz we dun knw hw to play!!….hahahhah……anyway it was a bondin time 4 us…..aft e workshop, celebrated my granny’s bday n went to steven’s pl 2 continue e proj…in pandan gardens!!!….freaking far…..

Anyway, amongst e proj, I still manage to hang out w Irene n my friends…..so it’s still gd….went movie w her last nite…..watch ms congeniality…v funny…..kekeke….tt silly girl jus told me she sprained her ankle again!!…e same injured one….haiz…..then nvr tell me….kuku…..

Goin 2 hit e gym at lunch time…..but e weather doesn’t look gd to me…..v dark n cloudy……hopefully it rains now n stop later…..coz I REALLY REALLY want to go….v v v v long nvr do ex liao……getting fat man…..esp last wk when I had only proj on my mind…….if not, gotta do it at home liao….no choice….


Ok girls, tt’s abt it 4 me…..my life story 4 e past wk…..jus 2 let u knw a bit more abt myself……enjoy n hav a great life!!! Muuuaaaacccckkkk!!!!!

1 comment:

jo said...

Wah NIck! Finally hear from you lor.. Von and I were wondering what were u up too man.. But we guessed correctly!.. Busy with work.. Hahaa...cuz that' what we last heard abt from you.. =)....Anyway, glad to know that u're doing fine... =)..... we're fine too....we have each other for company.. hahahhaaa........... so anymore deadlines coming up?..must let us noe leh...So we have "advanced" notice...heez......