Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Lovely evenin w Irene.....my new found gf...girl-friend.......not girlfriend!!

Haiz….my laptop kana virus!!!!………sian……….now at repair shop………but I knw it’s v jialat………if can’t fix, I must send to fujitsu shop n repair…….sure v ex wan…!!!……..gonna b broke tis mth man………tot can save but now……….haiz……….

Had a unproductive day….spent 6 hrs n did 2 qns!!!………waste time man…….tmr die die must finish all e 5 qns man….if not really no time 4 other proj….

But on e bright side, had movie n dinner w irene. Jus came back only……..we had a v lovely evening……..chattin n laughin……..knw frm e conversation tt she’s really a frank n direct girl………v independent n strong too………n she agrees too…….but she’s a nice girl....n thoughtful too!! girls my age jus dun hav tt QUALITY!....had a gd time tonite……v smooth sailin……….can u imagine tt we only met up last sat……only ONCE…….n tonite we can go 4 movie n dinner………isn’t tt AMAZING!!!……..we jus hit it off jus lik tt!!…….kinda slightly gd friends now….hahahah…….we talk abt anything under e sun……..we r v comfortable w one another…..ma chim lik me n jo……..but not tt close yet……..hope can progress 2 tt stage some time in e near future…….tt would b great….!!…….another gd gf!!………kekekeek…..

Gotta do proj tmr AGAIN!!…….hope to get more work done man…….

2 comments:

jo said...

"girls my age jus dun hav tt QUALITY!".. Wei nick!!!!! I'm UR AGE ALSO!!!!!!!!! I'm still young!!!!!!!!! arggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *red FAce* *Angry Face* *humPh HumpH*...

Doing my tute now... damn sian.. see u online..but.. I'd rather not start yaking away.. so I decided to see what u've been up to.. hahhaaaaaa.... =)

Peek-a-boo!

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

"kinda slightly gd friends now"??? hehehe..u alot of GF hor, dun forget ur old ones horz...!~ vOn