Sunday, March 13, 2005

Talent Scouted!!!

Had been a fun few days….been hangin out w ray n irene…totally ‘free n easy’…..talking abt anything….was v soothing….

Irene n me have been flirting ard ea other…..kekekek….it’s harmless flirtin….rubbin of our arms…talking closer when there’s a need….basically e body language tells it all…..an outsider can tell it easily….hehehe….even if I break up w my baby, I wouldn’t wan another r/s now…..been enjoyin my new found single-hood tremendously…though I’m still attached….kekekeek…..anyway I’m always keeping myself in-track….haven’t derail yet….dun worry guys…..

Oh ya….was shoppin on thurs in taka….then was talent scouted by a girl…sooo cool!!!….i was shocked also…I gave her my hp no….then tt was it. It’s frm a agency called UAN. I was ecstatic tt day man!!!…means all tis while of keeping handsome n stuff hav paid off!!!…hahaha….actu I told my friends I wanted to do some modellin in e june holidays….but now, e chance jus pop up in my face…I jus grab it!!

So Vicky (e talent scout), called me on fri to ask me to go 4 interview on sat…so I went…heard abt e usual corporate culture stuff, hw e comp works…blah blah…need to pay some money also in order to become their artiste…so now……I’m…….officially……..a UAN artiste!!!!…..woooow!!!!…..it’s my 1st step into e media industry…been wantin to do tis but dun knw how to go abt doin it…so now it’s my opportunity…paid a small price 4 it (cash)…but I hope it can really helps me build up my confidence n portfolio….UAN will b handling my engagement (ma chim assignment or any jobs)…so they r my mgt comp…pretty cool….!!…hahahah…

I’m jus waitin 4 my pimples 2 disappear b4 goin 4 e photoshoot….hopefully at e end of e mth….i got 3 wks to do tt…..so should b no prob….wil b also attendin a workshop on e 26th….it’s an orientation into e comp…n they got free workshops 4 their artiste to join also….so it’s also gd coz some comp require them to pay additional…but UAN doesn’t…even if tis doesn’t turn out well, at least I can say ‘i’ve been there, done tt’….hope can do some tv work n some commercials…tt’s my aim….i’m under them 4 18mths…..but it’s not contract bound….so it’s ok…but if I quit, then my money also gone lah…hahaha….so I’ll stick ard till e end….looks lik a gd yr 4 me….n looks lik my life is gonna change ard frm tis pt on….e pivot pt…oh ya….saw my cousin on tv also…he’s part of e hip-hop dance act on arts central…..hahah….s if e leong family gonna take over e tv time…hahahah…it’s gonna b a roller coaster ride man…hope I can manage my time….which I’m so lousy in!!…

Oh well…..so tis is wat happened 4 e past few days….n 1 bad news, I failed my transport report, but got a chance 2 redo it, so it’s ok…but still sucks….

So jo, happy 4 me rite?…kekeke….u say u kana talent scouted twice during a day at wisma….i was scouted at taka outside guess shop…looks lik we got e gorgeous ppl face….hahahha….

Hope u get 2 c me on print media or tv soon…*crossin fingers*..

3 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

u lucky u... the other time when i was spotted the company didn't look reliable... hehee, if got another chance i would hehehe, how much did u pay?

jo said...

HAha.. so that's where u've disappeared to... Having fun and doing proj and reports.. Heheee.. So smart... Of cuz happy for u!!!!!! Haha...BUT, don't let the company take advantage of u ar.. Cuz these kinda companies u dun really know abt them.. But I trust u lar.. =)..... Hey nick... I can imagine the "flirting" part.. It may sound fun.. but reading it only reminds me of HIM.. Nothing bad lar... but I told u b4 that I think u both are kinda similar in some ways....so.. yeah.. u aga aga know what I'm thinking.. hahhaaa.. if u dun also nvm.. cuz, I dun really noe exactly what I'm thinking also.. Also just aga aga thoughts.. Heez.. Erm..dun worry abt Marc and me ya?.. Cuz we are doing good.. It's just me and my senseless thinking sometimes... =)

I'm glad ur life has taken a turning point(yeah! I see it this way!)....... Can imagine how happy and relieve and confident u are feeling... YAY!!!! Heez... For me leh.. haiiz.. next week's week 3...where my tutorials officially start.. AND work is already piling up.. I'm really scared...It's not that I have alot of proj u noe.. It's just alot of readings to do.. and so many things to understand... =(..

Oh nick, my blog is up! =).. I'm glad u mentioned me in ur blog once in awhile.. It's alwiz good to hear that I'm alwiz in ur thoughts... =)

Now I feel like I've written a blog post just for u.. Hahaa. .... But it's a good break frm my boring book..... Dun understand at all.. and my pace is really slow.. like baby steps.. so many things to study.. dunno where to start..dunno which unit to start with.. dunno dunno.......

Haiiz..

Nicky Nick said...

i totally understand wat u mean when u say "i'm similar to him"...hmmmm....i think i'm being bad here but irene n me r jus friends now...dun think i'll wanna take it another level...not ready 4 another r/s..but 4 yr info, i'm still attached w leeann...
i think he's still in love w u...so dun worry abt tt aspect..if u r feelin sad or confused, i'm always open 2 u ya...jus drop me a msg n i'll b there in a jiffy!!...kekeeke

yup dun worry abt me...i wouldn't let e comp take adv of me...it's not contract bound..so i'll b fine...oh ya..to yve, i paid 500bucks 4 it...i take it s an investment...coz i really lik 2 knw e industry works n workin in it...looks fun...but i knw it's hard work...but i gonna start somewhere rite...i hope it really turns out well lik i said in my blog...hope to get some cash asap...really broke now...hope 2 breakeven soon man...

hahaah....ya 1st time i see a comment so long...kekeke....of coz u're on my mind...even when i speak 2 irene, i mention abt u...it's on my lips all e time!!...kekeek...

earlier on i went out w her n her ex-bf cousin 4 movie...counting today, we already met up 5 times!!...amazin...4 days in a row...

me too!!...still need to read up also...coz wat i knw is really limited...while reading, i also need to apply tt 2 e reports...haiz....tough job man...dun worry jo, u're not alone in tis shit!!...hahaha

hope to hear more frm u jo...n u yve...even if i didn't comment on yr blogs...thx u guys 4 e support u've given me throughout e entire time from my courtship w leeann till now being an artiste...really appreciate it v much...