Monday, March 21, 2005

End of e road....

Broke up w leeann last nite…..i’m not proud doin tt but I knw I’ve 2 do it….i can sense tt she’s feeling sad also….e r/s is really gd aft e troubled times we had been thru….so there’s no reason to break up….n she also said tt e reason I gave was not gd enough….well……I knw it isn’t but I couldn’t say e real reason behind it…which is, her bo chap attitude…..didn’t wan to say tt coz it’s ended n she’s not listening in to wat I’m gonna say anyway….but I knw she’s listening though…to every word I said….coz she said I recapped wat I’d said earlier on…so…..lame lah…….but…….i’m sorry 2 wat I’ve done…but then again, when there’s a start, there’s always a ending…..so…..tis is wat everyone gotta go thru…

She’s been 1 of my best gf I’ve had so far……not counting her bo chap attitude…she’s really gd to me….no pt reminiscing now…it’s e past…..but I wan u guys to knw she’s really a gd girl……troubled at times frm her look….but she always put a happy face on 4 me….

Really hope we can still b friends aft all tis passed…. Coz I asked her last nite whether can we still b friends, n she said dun knw…well……it’s understandable…..mayb few mths frm now, we can start off s friends again….tt will b v nice…….tt’s y now, even if I’m v close w a girl, I wouldn’t wan 2 get into a r/s n risk losing her s a friend in e end aft we break up….no pt loh!!….so I rather stay single until I find my future wife…..less heartache 4 me n e girls….hope leeann can find a really gd guy who can really take care of her 4 life….i mean it. She needs a lot of caring n love…..n tt guy must stand her bo chap attitude….v diff 2 find…but I hope she can find in e end…

Anyway, v v v unproductive in sch today…..spend e whole day do nth….PRACTICALLY NTH!!!….jus went there, talk abit….then do nth…..go lunch…..do nth……then go eat apple strudel….then go hm……haiz…….so fuck up….everyone in e grp feeling so crappy today loh…….n somemore I still need to do my trans report…need to start tonite man……god, pls help me!!!….in both my mind n heart……

Irene’s landing at 9pm….most prob gonna get a sms frm her….n u knw e usual….

Well….i’m single again…..a swinging bachelor……jus wanna concentrate on my career n studies….2005 is MINE!!

No comments: