Saturday, March 05, 2005

Clubbin AND Meeting New PPL Really ROCKS!!...woooww!!!

Had a hell of a time last time!!….met ray’s client cum friend….v friendly…nice looking too…kekeke…ya ya…it’s a she…we went clubbin at newsroom w 2 other friends of Irene (ray’s friend)

Went home at 3…reached abt 3.15..pretty fast….woke up at 8.30!!!….idiot!!!…..but went back n slp at 9.30 n woke up at 11….so it’s still not so bad….chattin w irene online….poor girl…gotta work today…haiz….suay man….oh ya…I think I’ve e luck of meeting girls of 26, 27…she’s 27…I got a gd guess of 26…hahahah…frm looks can tell…..but she’s still look v youthful….complained tt her friends ALL r either married or attached…so she’s e only single left….blah blah…n e list goes on….n I’m lazy to type out e whole conversation….she jio me 2 devils bar tonite…still thinking goin anot….actu she asked me n ray last nite…but say we’ll confirm today loh…..anyway she’s gonna confirm later whether it’s still on or not…she’s a gd girl lah….

Long story short, I’m still faithful to my baby…no worries here!…gotta go eat sth….damn hungry….

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

thanks alot for ur encouragements and advises... i've got quite a number of uni courses and double diplomas i can take.. thank God... who knows i'll prob end up in monash uni in the end...!~vOn