Thursday, March 10, 2005

3 DAYS of PURE, UNDIVIDED MADNESS!!!

So man……completed my proj til 5 tis morn……..n woke up at 9.30!!!….feel shitty…….feel lik I’m comin down w flu……..running nose n all……..jus dun feel rite……..

oh ya......my lappie jus mad!!....kana virus......manage to save it w intensive care......thx 2 michael (jacob's friend)....now only can use it 4 work n surfin..........no msn.........haiz.........gotta use my sis's com 4 tt........shit.......gonna bury her at yr end.........she's been a great service.......but she gotta go............haiz............R.I.P.........


Mayb goin shoppin to distress myself…….go chill abit…….has been a hectic 3 days…..it’s only work work n more work……manage to squeeze in some time 4 a movie w Irene…..didn’t even think abt my baby…..it’s tt busy……..tried calling her yst……but she’s busy…….so I’ll jus leave it s tt……not gonna contact her 4 tis mth…….but impossible coz I need to pass her her pressie……..but til then it’s only proj……not gonna let her influence my mood…..can’t afford it……rather her hate me than me not focusing……

Anyway hope today jus b a gd day 4 shoppin…..gd sunny weather…..gd crowd….need to get some gd vibes frm them…….ppl out there!!……u hear tt!!…..i need vibes frm u guys, pass me some………plsssssss!!!!!!!……….kekekeek

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

oei... u dun have to repeat the same paragraph twice ba.. heez, yaya ur laptop is dying RIP... its good to chill off when u feel stressed and tired. dun later get depression or something like dat. hehehe...take care!~vOn