Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tired of thinking of e title......jus leave it blank next time....arrgghhh....!!!

I’m bored…so it’s bloggin time!!…

Went orchard to relax myself….totally can’t coop myself in e house anymore!!!…arrrgggghhh……initially I wan to scout 4 baby’s pressie…but forgot…kekeke……but I went search my dad’s socks…..ask me to buy 4 him…..haahah….but I buy all e ex type…but anyway can’t find lah……must go pasar malam n c….sure got wan…

Chatted w samuel 4 a while…then go home liao….today v funny…..saw a baby when I was goin to town….v demandin….anyhow walk…n wan to sit on e seat when there’s someone already there….hahaha….e guy no choice so he giv her e seat loh……then goin back…e stupid mummy beat e kid hand…..then he cry lik mad….it’s on n off….irritatin man…..at last they alighted…..wah piang…can die man!!!

Think clothes prices r getting outrageous!!….saw a top..white only…then it’s lik 3 layers of e same mat’l.n cost 24.90!!!…mad….somemore e mat’l sooo thin…..

Anyway shoppin’s jus isn’t e same w/o celeb queen….it’s lacking e laughter n silliness…irreplaceable…anyway had a OK time only……will shop again soon…coz still need 2 find my baby’s pressie….if not I’ll jus buy e bag…

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

first u ended up with a titless title. and its scotts not scouts. was the baby a gal or a boy? hahaha sorry ar, i can't help picking out all these toopid 'mistakes' pai say!~vOn