Tuesday, March 29, 2005

2nd day of my WELL-DESERVED Break....

Jus found out tt su she(she’s e admin clerk in my sch) bluff me tt she’s gonna mark my report s late submission…coz edric told me she wouldn’t….ah ya she jus wanna make us gan cheong loh….kekeke…..anyway I’m cool w it….mark late loh….but anyway we so gum w her she wouldn’t also….hahahah….she even called me n tell me I’m gonna b marked late….but I didn’t giv a damn….hahahah….anyway it wouldn’t do her any gd if we r marked late rite…..thx u su she!!!!

I made it to e gym!!!….yayyy!!!!….came back not long….had a shower n feeling gd abt myself already…kekeke….went n weighed myself at e gym n found out tt I’ve lost weight….n I ate char siew bao n zhu cheong fun b4 I went 2 e gym!!….weigh in at 71.3kg…..wah!!!….lost at least 2kg ba…..must b e late nites n projs…..tough on my body…..need to eat more tonic food man….drink more soups n herbal soups s well…..must bu my brain, lungs, blood, n every other parts also….kekekek

Now contemplating whether to go out later w Irene n annie….coz annie(her colleague) wanted to c me…coz Irene talked abt me a lot in front of her…so she wan to meet up n stuff lik tt……kekekek…..but I’m kinda broke also……mayb I’ll giv tis a miss n stay hm n watch tv….oh ya…btw annie’s pregnant…her 2nd kid….so dun think I’m double dating 2 girls….hahahaha :p

No comments: