Saturday, April 02, 2005

FANASTIC wk!!!...I'M LOVIN IT!! :p

Had a proj meeting yst….s usual, we had a slow start….it’s more like a gathering than a proj discussion….but we managed to discuss sth at the last hr or so….kekekek……..then went shoppin 4 baby gift w Irene….coz her ex-manger’s daughter’s 1 mth bday…..those things were soooooooo cute…..but we still managed to find wat we want….hahaha…. :p then we went old airport rd 4 dinner…….n east coast park aft tt….to walk walk loh…….had a lemon lime at mac aft tt……..ehh…….sat there til 12 then we head down to loyang pt 2 meet up karyne 4 OK….mad!!….she n her friends were actu at boat quay dinking then go ALLLLLLL e way down 2 loyang to sing….haiz……..crazy ppl do crazy things…….it’s actu bcoz it’s her friend’s dad ktv pl…….so must giv face…….so it’s understandable……

Finish singin at abt 2.15 sth….but I didn’t sing lah…hahaha…..then Irene sent me back together w karyne n her bf back to yishun…….so I had a shower….then waited 4 her call….then I knock off……so tt’s hw I spend my fri….pretty neat…..oh ya…..MY PHOTOSHOOT!!!….it went great…..had e make-up on and hair done……I look damn gd loh….no kidding man!!!……then e photographer said I was nervous…..but actu I wasn’t loh……mayb It’s e 1st time dun know hw to pose n stuff….but it’s understandable wan wat……haiz…..but anyway it was fun lah…..e girl remove some of my make-up but not entiredly…..so I was still looking stunning!!!….kekeke……then I went jalan jalan loh…n I “saw” lots of girls heads turn n guys s well!!…..hahaha…..shiok man!!!…..hope e photos turn out well…..n I took a couple of shots w my hp too…..kekeek…..anyway I lik make up!!…..coz I look great in it….hahah……v vain rite….hahahah….

Later meetin Irene up in e evening….go eat n shop….n she’s not driving, but she’s taking e MRT!!….hahaha……coz she v v v v long nvr take, so she v sua ku…..hahaha……most prob goin town….gonna wait 4 her call….know tt she’s gonna hav a long day…..in e morn, collect cheque frm cust…..then go 2 her ex-mamager’s baby’s bday…..then in e aft, go her grandparents tomb 4 e qing ming jie……then at nite meeting me loh…..

If u girls r wondering y I keep goin out w irene, it’s becoz we r an item now!!….started 30th march…..officially lah……so jo, u were rite……can’t deny tt…..anyway everything’s goin rite 4 me……so I’m living it rite….cool!!….

3 comments:

jo said...

I knew it! I knew it! actually, WE knew it!!!! rite voN? hahahaa...u seem really much happier now... And being the fren I am, no matter what, as long as u're happy, I'm happy for u too!... =).. I wanna see the photoshooot pics!! Heeez...........And i wanna see Irene!...heheee....... See lar, now got gf again, somemore the gf seems better, the cahnces of nick pao-qi-ing us also higher! Lucky he have this blog man... If not I think he;ll be MIA-ing for a long long time.. hahaha..... jo shouts: "NICK!!! DON't FORGET ME!!! TELL IRENE ABT ME! SAY I SAY HI! TELL HER I WANNA SEE HER!"..heheee....... She's ur gf.....but she can be my jie jie...hehheeee.....wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -back to my stupid boring tutorial...which I'm STUCK..dammit-

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

wad happened to "we were juz frenz??" wad happened to all those reassurance u made to shut my mouth up? hahaha why am i not surprised!~ geez... i told jo that i'm owaz (rather we are owaz right) when it comes to predicting. dunno who last time kept denying. darn, should have made a bet with u, but end of the dae, me and jo still won, yay!~ vOn

jo said...

yah yah! we should bet!! Then I can come back for a FEAST! hahahahahaa..........yummy! =)