Sunday, August 31, 2008

A sucky 3 days...

Weekend was rather laid-back and restless. Friday night was spent with Justin and the guys @ Robertson Quay. We had a chill-out session and time just quietly slipped by. Reached home about 2am and slept at 3. Though I enjoyed the company, but I felt it could be better.

Saturday was even worst. I was just rotting at home, literally! In and out of my room, pacing up and down of the hall, not knowing what to do. So, I end up stuffing myself with food and lying on my bed. Took a short nap and still I was restless. I reckon the best thing that ever happened yesterday was the night’s TV shows. If not, I might hang myself!! Die of boredom!!

I guess the most eventful day would be today; the Nike Human Race 10K. All that hype about this race is immediately wiped out when we were ushered in the various pens. We waited for about 15-20mins before it started. Technically speaking, it was 5mins late and we’re already complaining. The route was badly organized due to the width of the route. I understand it’s daylight and there was traffic, but the route was very narrow and I got knocked into many times during the course of the race. Didn’t really enjoyed it thoroughly. I’d been through so many races and it’s the 1st time I had been knocked into soooooo many times. Idiotic man!! The runners have no sense of their body movement. Anyhow swing, anyhow out-stretch their body parts. So infuriating. :( It would be my 1st and last time joining this race. If not for the charity nature of this race, I would think twice. Furthermore, it cost me $48.15. It’s expensive for a 10K race loh…and I just found out that only 20% is going to the charities. SHIT!! Not fair loh…stupid Nike people!!!

Anyway, tomorrow’s Monday and it’s my 1st day at work in Samsung. Hope it will turn out well and my colleagues are nice. That’s the most IMPORTANT. :)

No comments: