Friday, August 01, 2008

Seems like my last week...

my $82 top...


This whole week had been a roller coaster ride. Emotions ran high at some points, while the rest is jovial and calm. But we are still as rowdy as ever. Kekek… :p I tendered but the atmosphere is still good and business as usual. Obviously, Misna and Uncle Lim were the first to know, and the rest followed. They were happy for me and congratulated me in their own way. Hahahah….they just gave me a wide, genuine smile of approval. That’s all I need :).

My Japanese class went on pretty well but I disliked the teaching style of おやせんせい (Ms Oya, my teacher). It’s different from my poly せんせい、美津子 (Ms Mitsuko). She would explain to us in English for each word, but my new teacher doesn’t. She only does it when someone asked. I feel that it’s weird loh. Why wait till then…she can just easily explain while teaching. But I still have to somehow adapt loh, if not I’ll die man! Furthermore, she’s not the pretty type!!!! No eye candy…haiz…..lucky a couple of my classmates are lookers, if not it will be very boring. I reckon me and Roger (new classmate) will be the rowdy type. Don’t ask me why, but I just knew it when we introduce ourselves. Kekekeek…PARTY TIME!!! The rest consisted of 2 40-somethings uncle and auntie, 1 Irish, 1 Swiss, 1 German and 1 M’sian. So it’s quite an international gathering of the same kind. Hahahah…Great fun await us!! ; )

Then Thursday went pressie hunting with Soon. He bought a Hello Kitty bag for Jess’ birthday and I ended up buying a adidas top, breaking my bank a/c by $82!. Coz while waiting for the pressie to be wrapped, we walked around and went into Leftfoot @ Far East Plaza. It’s limited edition goods and I saw this light blue with pink checks top, then I tried loh. Fits me to a T! Was contemplating whether to buy and when I walked out of the shop, I turned back and buy it. Hahahah…idiot rite! I can’t resist temptation!!! Sheeesshh!! And it also helped that the salesgirl has a great face and with a whimsical aura on her. ; ) Anyway, I’m not complaining since it look bloody good on me. Hmmmm…if I can spend like this here, wondering what will happen when I step into Hong Kong…Die ah….!!!!
Today was a treat day from me to my beloved colleagues. Only the guys were invited. The girls are scheduled for next Friday though..kekeek...Indo food! Anyway, we went Ocean Curry Fishhead and had a mini-feast...haiz....for me it's pretty sad but I hope we can have more luncheons after I leave. :) **hope there aren't any tears on my last day....**

No comments: