Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sneezy Day... :(

Looking my Sunday’s best, I got talent spotted today at CityLink. This China girl said I got style…blah blah…gave her my email anyway. It’s better than my mobile. Kekeke…it feels shiok to know I still got it! ;)

Had the flu bug bugged me the whole day, and it has to be today. Met up with Jasmine (for those who don’t know, she’s my Jap classmate) to go Comex. She’s going to do ground work for her job, and as me, I’m just looking a Besta translator dictionary. Costs a bloody $499 to $699…gonna hold that thought and count my monies 1st.

Pumping in H2O now and gonna a early rest tonight. Tomorrow’s PARTY NITE with the boys!!! Hahahah…yippee!!! Gonna paint the town red…ehhhh, I hope so lah…kekekek :p

What a week it has been. Full of activities and hardly a day off. I’m loving it and savoring every moment. Life’s great and adrenaline’s pumping. Everything’s in order and ready for me to kick-start my new career in the electronics industry.

*thank you for everything you’ve done for me and I appreciate every single moment.*

No comments: