Thursday, August 21, 2008

Conclusion & What Have You…

The weather’s damn good for anything!!! Shopping, tanning etc…but sunscreen and moisturizer is equally important, if not the skin will die young. And lip balm is very very important too…I got cracked lips on the 3rd day loh. Shit!! Lucky now at the midst of recovery, and back to my plucky lips. Kekeke.. :p

The youths there are fashionally dressed and right for the occasion. Their style is right up there with the Milanese and Parisians. There are more willingness to don shades, fedoras, suits and accessories. That’s why their trend is always in front of us, and us, getting the tail-end of it when they are done with it.. :( One thing about the guys is, 8 out of 10 carry a tote. It’s a necessity loh. Haversacks and briefcases are not uncommon, but rarely seen in the shopping areas. Maybe CBDs got more ba…My point is, guys are not shy to wear their feminimity on their sleeves. They are willing to don stylish and fashionable trends readily and do it WELL. No joke!!…WELL DONE!! They do us Asians proud ;)…kekeke…Oh ya, the girls there don’t musk themselves with overwhelming powder and perfumes. There is no tinge of fragrance when I walked past them. It’s amazing!!! Our girls should learn from them loh. More is not necessarily good. One more thing, HKG girls do ROCK!! They look better their features also better…haiz….our girls??? Haiz….buck up babes!!!

There are also many other nationalities thriving at Mong Kok, TST and Central. You have Filipinos, Indonesians, ang mohs, Africans…very amazing loh. It’s just like Singapore but more diversified and cosmopolitan. Don’t know why, but I just feel that way loh. Just feel weird when I see so much other nationalities in an Asian country…very funny feeling loh…even though it’s a common sight in Singapore. :p I think it’s just me..kekekeek…

It’s a great trip with many different experiences and buys. I’ll definitely visit the land of style on a regular basis to get my fashion fix. I could get anything from totes, polo tee, tees to ties, scarves and accessories. Great food is also awaiting me like Mango Ice dessert and dim sum!!! Yummy yummy!! Till next year or 2010!! Hmmm…’09 I should be in Taipei raiding their fashion and getting my fashion staples. Hahahaha….がんばって!!

No comments: