Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 3 - Hong Kong Trip 15-18 Aug 08











Today, we decided to hop to Hong Kong Island to discover Causeway Bay. It’s definitely the most expensive place in Hong Kong. It’s like the Orchard of Singapore, but more pricey. After shopping for 3 straight days, my budget is more or less exhausted and I rather head back to Mong Kok or TST for cheaper but quality buys. Chanel, LV, Prada, Coach and Vivienne Westwood are just sprouting everywhere in every place that I went. Hong Kongers are just rich. They really are the fashion capital of Asia (besides Japan). But I don’t give a damn, coz I just couldn’t afford it…so it has no bearing on me. Kekek.. :p

We also met up with Charles’ colleague, Jane. She was very nice and utterly friendly. She’s getting married this year, so it was a very thing for this trip. All these lovey dovey stuff…makes you feel very rosy and fuzzy. :p Maybe it’s just me… ;)

Since we had no agenda at night and totally poofed out, we slept in at 9pm. Hahahah…1st time in a long time that I slept so early.

No comments: