Thursday, August 28, 2008

Old Age? I would like to think it as coming of Age.. :)

Seeing my friends are having so much fun in their prime just makes me jealous. Everyday seeing new parting pics posted on Facebook, just brings out the green-eyed monster in me. *sob sob* Just hoping my new colleagues are more happening and we will have a hell of a time PARTYING!!! Die Hard!!

Hmmm…life’s been good lately. Other than what’s mentioned above, everything’s going smooth. But somehow I feel I’m not getting enough sleep?! Slept at 1am, then wake up at 6.30am!!!??? It’s crazy man! What the fuck was I thinking?! And lazing on bed for the next 2hrs wasn’t gonna help, but it did help me pass time. A few more days of partying/resting/eating and it’s back to the workforce. Excited and nervous. The same emotions that rushed through my body when I 1st entered PIL. Somehow, the nervousness is lesser now; maybe due to the working experience I’d garnered and there’s lesser to be afraid of. What I’m afraid is, what’s my colleagues like. Crazy and rowdy, silent and selfish, or what? I prefer the earlier one. It’s closer to my ex. Hahahah…a fun bunch of people working with you always makes you day pass faster :)

Oh well, getting older now, 25 going on 26 in less than 3 months. my desired laugh lines are getting more prominent and those crow feets are getting deeper. Think Wong Li-lin and George Clooney respectively. Kekekek…I love these flaws. Maketh a man looks wiser (not necessary) and mature. Nick…ol’ Nick, you’re coming of age and those white hairs are sprouting faster than you can spot them. Better make full use of your life before time runs out.

No comments: