Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bon Festival!! Food, Fun & Fashion.. :)


Was raining the whole day and it made me restless…I rather sleep than go anywhere, but nonetheless I pulled myself out of bed and headed to the Bon Festival. The rain did subside a bit and made the outing a bit more enjoyable. My sis and me took the wrong bus and end up taking cab. Idiot!! Anyway, it was a tad too quiet than I would like it to be. Maybe bcoz it’s raining and the crowd had lessened. But still, there was a healthy group of young, old and trendy people having fun there. The kids were sooooooooooo cute!!!! Kekeke…wished I brought my cam loh. I did bring but left the battery and SD card at home…another stupid thing I did. Low batt, that’s why I charged it and the card was bcoz I download old photos and forgot to retrieve out…haiz…anyway it’s over… :( Next year ba… ; )

The atmosphere was Japansy. Everyone was looking so nice in their yukata (ゆかた). The food wasn’t that fantastic as it all turned cold and stale. The best thing we ate was Meiji green tea ice-cream. The best part was, it cost only $2!! Reasonable loh..

My sis bleed my wallet when we walked past the fashion stalls and came across this bag stall. The totes were really nice and cute. The downside, the price tag was $28. Being a shopaholic and after 5sec of decision-making, we decided to buy it but I’m the one paying!! Aaarrggghhh!! At least the bags are nice and unique. Anyway, it’s ok lah…She’s still studying and I forgive her for that…coz she’s gonna pay me double in the future. Hahahaha…

No comments: