Monday, August 25, 2008

SBR & Marina Barrage SHIT!!...Good Timing :p

Completed another rather easy run of 21km. Didn’t trained much for it, especially the last 2-3 weeks. I lost the motivation to train and the momentum just didn’t catch on. Anyway, I’m glad I did ran the race and clock an impressive 03:04:38.38 (ranked 4453 out of 5099 that finished that race). To a person who didn’t train and clock that timing, I’m really happy. :) I managed to run the 1st 15km without much problems, but the trail at the Marina Barrage just killed off my interest. It was uneven and took more out of me, thus I decided that was enough and walked the last 4km and dashed at the final 1km to the finishing line. Everything was perfect. My knees didn’t give me any problems, but my ankles felt sore though.

It did rained in the early morning and God was kind enough to stop it for my race. (even though I prayed it would rain, so that I can miss the race…kekekek.. :p) The weather was cooling and the best ever since I came back from HKG. Anyway, next week’s Nike Human 10K is gonna be easy. It’s like taking a stroll in the park. I’m just hoping there’s no major injuries this week that lead up to Sunday’s run. がんばって!!!

I’m officially on leave now and there’s plenty to be done!! Like clearing up my room, filing my Jap notes, creating a vocabulary list for my Jap, soaking my new tees…hmmm…think that’s about it. Doesn’t sound a lot hor…hahahah…but I reckon it will take me a 1 week to accomplish all these, coz I’m such a lazy bug!! :p

No comments: