Monday, April 11, 2005

Gonna Miss my Baby..

Spent some quality time w my baby today….i met up at her pl 4 lunch…..not her house girls!!…keke….met her at e khatib mrt station then she pick me up 2 go 2 bishan 4 lunch…..aft lunch she went n did manicure….it’s suppose 2 b express manicure but it turn out 2 b almost an hr long….so shitty loh…..i went jalan jalan 4 30mins…then stood there lik 20mins….so idiot rite…..she told me e girl’s new…tt’s explain y so damn fucking slow…!!…anyway I’m ok w it….jus spending time her Irene makes it all worthwhile… :p

Aft tt, we went back 2 her office 2 do some work….she need 2 complete some fig tabulations…went there ard 4.30….then she finished at 7.15……so I took a short nap there…..read e papers….basically it’s jus sian….hahaha…..but it’s ok lah…..she’s rushing 4 time loh……been working late 4 e past wk or so……suspected she’s fallin sick….she got e cough, sniffin of e nose n high body temp….but she deny…bcoz she scare I worried……she’s sweet but I told her it’s ok coz I wouldn’t scold or wat…….jus wan her 2 b well…..silly girl rite…….then later in e evening she admitted she’s getting sick….haiz….kuku girl……oh ya…..aft we left e office, she went 2 le meriden hotel 2 pass e doc 2 her mgr….coz tmr both of them r flying 2 KL for meeting……so must get it approved asap….then I went 2 cuppage plaza 4 dinner first, then aft 20mins or so, she joined me…..told me everything’s ok…but need 2 pass sth 2 her colleague tmr at 6am!!….but lucky her colleague live near her pl, so it’s ok…..

Anyway, my baby’s getting sick, of coz I’m worried n gan cheong…tt time go Bangkok also sick….now also e same…but not so bad s in bangkok……hope she takes med n rest more, or else, it wil b full blown….n no one’s there 2 take care of her… :(

Sendin her off tmr morn at 8…..gonna hav bf first then she’s meeting her mgr at 8.45 2 check-in…..wil b wakin up at 7..haiz…….dead early man……somemore tmr aft goin 2 sch 2 discuss proj…..oh well….no choice, think I’ll pia s much proj s possible, so tt I can spend time w my baby when she gets back……told her 2 rest more when she return…..if not her sickness wil nvr fully recover…so xin tong man……can’t bear 2 c her sick…..

She’ll be gone til wed morn…gonna pick her up also…n I’m already looking forward 2 tt day!!….kekekek….but i'm gonna MISS MY BABY 4 E NEXT 3 DAYS.....!!! :_( gonna miss u babyyyyy......love u lots!!! muuuuaaaccckkkk!!!

1 comment:

jo said...

eeeeeee...so Rou Ma! Heheehahaha.. But u sound so super happy... So aiya..dun care lar! Hahhahaa..... So since ur baby is away, pls update ur blog more often ok..If not I'll be bored to death.. hehee.. =).... eh, where is she working ar?... what is she doing?..Y so much work to do one????????...