Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Happiness is Written ALL OVER MY FACE!!

Went visit my granny last evening…she’s looking gd..tt’s a gd thing…anyway she’ll b discharged tmr noon….it’s either she’s coming back my pl or bunking in w my auntie….

E most event 4 last nite was again me n irene…kekeke….last nite was really powerful man…no joke!!…we went n jalan jalan at eastpoint then head 2 e bedok food center opp my old camp…still e same stalls..tt’s gd!!…had beef hor fun n hokkien mee….it was still gd…kekekeek…..then we went bedok central 2 walk walk also n bought 2 panadols 4 myself….getting under e weather….got sore throat n flu….actu we went bcoz my baby wan 2 buy e goreng pisang there….then we went CV n chit chat loh…..

Now e Changii Point Ferry Terminal has a new restaurant there, so idiot u knw…now we can’t sit there….now must stand on e other side of e terminal…stood 4 a while then we head back 2 my pl…..s usual, we chit chat but only 4 a while, coz she’s tired n I’m getting sick…..but anyway here’s e climax, I told her I’m gonna marry her, hav kids w her n grow old w her….then there’s still a lot of sweet things we talked abt…n then she cried….2 me tt was e most wonderful thing n v precious 2 me…4 a girl 2 cry lik tt, it’s not easy loh…she really love u a lot n u mean a lot 2 her too….n tt applies 2 me….we talked abt when we gonna get married n when gonna hav kids….most prob in e next 2 yrs we gonna get married….then she asked, “do u wan 2 enjoy first then hav kids or hav kids rite aft marriage…”…so I told her let’s enjoy 4 1-2yrs first then hav kids….coz she’s not getting young n she dun wanna b old mummy when our first child is born….then she said 4 kids a bit diff…kekekek….coz I told her I wan 4 ma…..to me it’s ok lah…at least 2 loh…4 is jus a nice number 4 me….but anyway, I also teared a bit…

So girls, it’s CONFIRMED!!!…I’m settling down now….gonna get married asap…so Jo, u gonna b my kid’s godma ok…u promise me wan…kekeke :p…I welcome HS n Yve 2 b my kid’s godma also….kekekeek…more ppl love is still better rite….heheheeh……wil send u girls e “red bomb” if I’m gonna hav a weddin dinner…

3 comments:

jo said...

hahahaaaa... u shld chg ur glod's title to.. The Love story of Nick!and Irene!.. Hahhaaa.... Owell.. since u both are soooooooo happy and deeply madly in love.. then I hope the best for both of u.. BUT.. I dun only wanna be the kids god-ma!!! I want to be the bridesmaid also!!! Hehehehehe.. but lidat means I must know irene first ritE?.. Hehe...quick! tell her!.. whahhahahahaa...

tmr test.. next tues and fri also..dyinG.. But i'm still thinking positively! I can DO it! Rite Nick?.... =)

jo said...

oops.. I mean "bloG's"....dunno how come i typed "glod's"... haha...

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

i dun wanna be flower gal hor! god ma okie can no prob...got tell irene about me???hmmmmm....