Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My Baby's sick...... :(

Came back tis morn 4.30….did proj at steven’s pl again…..doin the transport report…..it’s goin pretty well I must say……ALMOST finishing……had big mac at 2am in e morn…shiok….but a big bf would b better…..1st time drivin a corolla…..v shiok also…kekek….coz e guys drunk chivas n jacob wans me to drive….haiz…mad ppl…..do proj drink liquor….v li hai rite….hahah….anyway edric was v high loh….talking nonsence n stuff….hahaha….

Anyway my baby’s sick last nite……so worried n gan cheong…..from no where man…..was havin dinner w her last nite (did proj in e morn then meet w Irene then she send me 2 steven’s pl….so sweet rite….kekeek)…at suntec…had noodles…..not bad….but bloody ex man…..spend 30bucks 4 e both of us……it’s crazy man…anyway I still enjoy n appreciate my baby’s company…..she’s been sweet n caring towards me so far…..n e feeling’s mutual…. :p

Anyway I’m still worry 4 her health….she said she still feeling sickish since her trip frm Bangkok….n she went there having a fever though…didn’t really got time to recover….n she refuse to c e doc….hated med….haiz……tt girl of mine….so told her to drink more water n stuff…gonna buy some strepsils 4 her later….

We’ve been goin out lik EVERYDAY man…but I’m enjoyin every sec…..lik having her ard me…..she’s e only girl tt really love me 4 who I m…..it’s a v strong gut feeling….gonna meet up w her later at parkway parade….so looking forward 2 it….kekeke….. :p

She’s becoming a permanent fixture in my life liao…..die die must hav everyday…hahaha…..getting mushy here rite…..BUT I DUN CARE!!!….hahahhaah…..oh ya….n she’s goin on a biz trip this sun (brought forward wan…actu was on 12th….also gd…n she’s gonna b back on e tues morn or sth….but it’s a shorter trip than she expected)….n she’ll b back on tues morn…I guess…..n she told me she will need to go back 2 work aft touch down….it’s mad man!!!…….wan my baby 2 die is it!!……

Jo, can u change yr comment page….coz I v xin ku leh…..must type 3 times to convey my msg….haiz…..i got so much things to type then hw…….kekeke……

2 comments:

jo said...

but i dunno how to chg!hehee...VOn! help!......wait ar...lemme try first..
=)

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

change change... change wad??? hmmmm nick ar i remember the other time u told me u won't get a singaporean gal as ur gf or wife hor??? hahaha come to think about it alot of comments u made back den compared to now very funny..jo? change wad??? ~vOn