Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Marriage on e Cards...!!...kekeke....... :p

Haven’t been writing my blog lately coz I’ve been busy having a gd time w my baby………we jus can’t stop seeing ea other…….we r more than sticky glue……normally such stickiness will die off aft a while……..but 4 us, it jus get more stickier!!!…kekekek…….we must sms, call n c ea other EVERY SINGLE DAY w/o fail……….it’s a must 4 us 2 c ea other……..or else it’s v uncomfortable………we r so used 2 ea other now……..but last nite was e best…….i confessed all my feelings abt her (actu every nite we confess 2 ea other our feelings lah…….kekeek :p)……..n it’s a common understandin tt we r meant 2 b together…..we even talked abt marriage n having kids……it was really an emotional sight……n I teared….really no joke!!….tis means she holds a v special place in my heart, tt I can cry 4 her………we r soooooooooooooo much in love man……..our love is so strong loh……last nite was so sweet u can literally drown on e spot!!……

However last nite got 2 suay things happen…….when I travel 2 my baby’s pl, e van in front of my e-brake……n I was following v close also………so I also e-brake, follwed by e car behind me……then I heard a sliddin sound………it was a motorcylist slidded………lucky he was ok, coz I saw him standing…….then e next suay thing was, when we were in yishun stadium “hangin out”, e police car caught us in e act………wah!!………damn free loh, e police man!!!……..nth to do go n catch thieves lah………catch us 4 wat………haiz……..but anyway nth happen lah……..he copied our particulars, then he let us off……..wat a nite!!……….but everything was nth compared 2 e confession we had…….it was wonderful…n lovely…….really nvr knew I can love a person so much…….

Anyway my granny’s in hospital…..gonna visit her in e evening b4 seein my baby 4 dinner…..so far my life in yr has been fantastic……!!!……..gotta b my yr man!!!……….LIFE IS GD!!! :p

No comments: