Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Another day gone.....n it's Tues..

A unproductive day today…..was totally clueless abt e SOM proj….totally hav no infor e read on 4 e qns…….so damn pissed loh…..i jus shut off…went 2 slp aft reading e 1st qn……slp at 2 n woke up at 5….so borin loh…….mayb I was also partly affected by e fact my baby’s abroad….didn’t get 2 talk much tonite coz she’s v tired……can hear frm her voice…n I wan her 2 slp also…..if not she wouldn’t hav time 2 slp tmr coz she wil need 2 go back 2 work aft touch down…so fuck up rite…e stupid comp…really hav 2 squeeze every ounce of energy frm her meh…n her customers keep calling today abt tis n tt…..haiz….she’s damn busy n getting sick now is not an option…man!!…I feel 4 her….she’s gonna b beaten by illness soon man…..hope she get some rest during e wk…

I’m writing tis blog bcoz I couldn’t slp…it’s 2.27 already….it’s due 2 e coffee I drank earlier on in e evening w e guys…..n also partly of my baby…feel xin tong 4 her…but there’s nth I can do….feel v useless now…not bcoz of her but bcoz of my work….couldn’t get any work done……n I’m runnin low in cash….thinking of all ways 2 get money….been hu shi ruan xiang aft my chat w my baby….can’t slp so anyhow think loh…..v depressin loh….my future doesn’t look too gd…..sian man……v low morale now….hw I wish money drop frm e sky……no work, no money n still hav a gf….v jialat….exp r high man…..though she nvr expect me 2 foot e bill everytime but still, my finances r in a mess…..need 2 sell my stuff n get my ERS in order 2 survive man…….though I’m a full time student, some exp r hard 2 avoid…..eg transport….spore trans is damn fucking ex loh….used 2 spend 400 a mth during e NS days…so now spending 200 is really not a gd trade-off…..been frugal on myself man….only spend on my gf when we r together….really spending hand-to-mouth man…hahaha log term…anyway back 2 feeling lousy….hopin 2 get some more allowance frm my dad…coz REALLY can’t tahan liao….i dun wan 2 ask him loh….but seems lik no choice liao…at elast get 20 bucks a mth extra jus 4 toppin up my ezlink…jus 2 cover my trans….it’s not cheap bein a student loh….unless yr folks give u allowance tt u can spend comfortably…or else u wil live in shit…or u r those who hav no social life..then tt’s a diff case….thinking of not goin on a trip w jed durin e june holidays…rather go work…..really really need e money…..

Really hope 4 e better….tt’s e only thing I can do now….try 2 go out less often w friends n stay at home….wil only go out w my girl….no choice loh…..got 2 sacrifice one…..unless I strike lottery if not, things wouldn’t change wan….getting a part time now is v diff….exams r comin…if wan, only june loh….hope 2 get out of tis slump asap…really feel lik a loser…sometimes hw I wish there’s a bank error n debit a million dollars into my a/c…..or I strike lottery or meet a wealthy lady who will yang me…hahahaha…tt’s too far fetch lah…kekekek…..anyway I’m jus dreamin…let me indulge in myself 4 tis few mins can….feel crappy…gotta let me grumble a bit b4 reality sets in in e morn….

Couldn’t slp n e weather’s not doin any gd….been v gloomy recently….it must b e el nino effect…e weather pattern has been topsy turvy….now should b spring…not monsoon season……haven’t seen e sun many times…only 4 last sun….

Gotta wake up at 8 tmr 2 fetch Irene….gonna hav bf w her….then send her back…..n she’s b on her way 2 work aft tt….n I’ve been back work muggin on my proj….hope there’s a stroke of genius n let me complete e 5 qns…anyhow “ham tham” also can…..really no mood now 4 studies…..dun knw wat I’m thinking also…seriously I dun knw wat I’m doin…..being handsome has become a liability 4 me….it has not done me any gd….i need e brains now….need it bad man….e only gd thing tt comes out of bein handsome is havin Irene as my gf…..tt’s e 1 n ONLY thing tt’s gd…other than tt is jus full of empty promises n bull….humbug!!…

WILL NOT DRINK COFFEE FRM TCC IN E FUTURE IN E EVENING..COZ HER COFFEE IS REALLY POWERFUL!!!….can giv u slpless nites man…..lik NOW!!!…..damn!!….oh ya…got live soccer now…can go watch!!…yayyy!!!

No comments: