Saturday, April 09, 2005

Another day Well-Spent...!!

(Evrything u read happened on wed)….Finished my proj on wed….n e compliation is not done by me!!….yayy!!…..kekekek……I dun do e detailed stuff….they will do it….i only supply e info n ideas…..kekeke :p

Went out w my baby yst…had dinner at cuppage plaza….then went n walk walk abit to digest our dinner…kekeke…..then we went 2 e café tt we missed out e other time….it’s called latitude 3…it’s at OG orchard on level 3….v cool n chic…..v quiet also….we both lik it a lot…..but e bad thing is it closes at 9.30….it’s e bad news….e food n drinks r also relatively cheap!!…cheaper than starbucks n e normal coffee joints….i’m dead serious guys….go try it!!…n u get a v gd view of e orchard rd itself….

Then we went 2 e bridge at e indoor stadium….Irene said she dun knw where…but we found it accidentally when we went 2 e toilet….kekeke….so qiao rite……gd pl to chill out also…..nice view n breeze…..thank god it didn’t rain last nite….so we can c stars n v coolin…..it’s jus NICE!!….hahahah

E explicit details u guys should know….so no pt elaborating….kekekeke…….then she sent me back loh….had a headache aft tt man……must b missin too much slp n slpin late everyday….tt’s y……popped 2 panadols jus in case…..heng!!….today wake up feelin better already……goin to gym later……must keep fit or else become pig!!… :p

Oh ya….confirm liao!!….my baby’s flying off on mon morn n coming back on wed morn….tt’s gd!!…sure miss her man….but also a gd thing, coz time makes a heart fonder…..will love her more….

Got so much activities goin on tis mth….movies, chillin out, watching boein boein….man…it’s taking a toll on my pockets man….but lucky I dun shop now……so e money is used on such stuff……got 2 sacrifice man…..n my assignments still haven’t come in yet….most prob in jun n july….still a damn long way 2 go…..

It’s been lik 2 wks or sth tt I didn’t hav dinner at home….tt’s a long time man…..but tonite’s I’m staying home 4 dinner!!…coz she’s havin dinner w her ex-colleague….so finally, some home cooked meal!!…..n some tv….yipppeee!!!! :p

No comments: