Thursday, April 21, 2005

Beaten by e Flu bug...

Been battling e flu and sore throat bug 4 e past 2 days….it’s kinda on n off….today feeling much better but still have blocked nose….hope 2 get over it asap….my baby’s been taking care of me 4 these 2 days…..she been v caring n thoughtful….she bought me vit C, herbal tea, apples, strepsils, flu tablets….sooooooooo sweet n caring loh……she also bought a t-shirt 4 me….it’s grey colour w e ape face…..it’s a color which I dun hav, so it’s kinda new to me….kekekek….

Been poppin pills n vit C non-stop…need 2 slp early today…told Irene tt we BOTH need 2 slp early tonite or else her panda eyes wil become darker n my sickness wil nvr get better…..os most prob we’ll b back home ard 10 or 11…it’s been a long time since I slp at tt time…ever since I’m w Irene, 2 3am is e normal slping time….kekeek….actu it has taken a toll on my body…s u can see, I’m getting sick……

As always, I’m looking forward 2 seein her tonite…oh ya…last nite my granddad gave me a fright…he told my auntie abt e SQ flight collided at Bangkok airport…then she told me abt it….tot wat happen….coz my family is in a SQ flight….but e news nvr report which flight no….so Irene n me made our way 2 e airport n check it out…..it landed already…..blah blah…spare u guys e details…my family is safe n sound….called my dad but he reject my call….then he called my auntie tt they reached already….said it’s v ex 2 answer call there….i’m gonna giv him a piece of my mind when he comes back!!….anyway I’m relieved they r safe….

2 comments:

jo said...

hmm? where did your family go?... who?.. hahaa......

jo said...

ur family saw irene already ar?.. hehehheee