Saturday, April 09, 2005

7th proj is COMPLETED!!...8th's on the way....haizz.....sian...!!

Finally my 7th proj is done!!…….phew……yst went back 2 sch to re-do almost half e damn report….coz we our ideas were all scattered over the whole report…but anyway we finished it liao….so it’s a relief…..n we got back our 1st assignment result…..only got 10/20….but it’s really heng I pass loh…coz mayb not used 2 e standard n e tutor v lenient…..so..wil try harder next time!!…kekekek….

Also went ktv w my baby, raymond, annie and karyne….but ray n me nvr sing lah….only Irene sang…..we jus sit there chit chat……by tt time I was damn tired loh……..so we left e pl at ard 11.30….ray sent annier back coz they stay v close to ea other in jurong…..n my baby sent me back…..we actu didn’t hav much “we” time last nite…..but we manage to do so at my pl…..we talked til 12.45….then she needs to go back home 2 do work…..soo ke lian…..she told me tis morn tt she only slp 3 hrs……man!!….shagged man…I so xin tong….n furthermore, she’s doin work today til 4+…ma chim OT lah…..she’s v busy lately….nvr slp much…she said she can only relax aft e trip to KL…think we should not meet up too late…..wan her 2 get more slp….but she wil confirm tell me she can’t slp so early even if she get back home early…..so….wat can I do????……haiz….

Anyway, I’ve class tis aft…..meetin her aft tt….she wans to watch samara…horror flick….haiz…..i hate horror shows man…but wat 2 do…gf likes, so no choice….kekkekke……hope she wouldn’t b tired later…..can’t bear 2 c her so tired loh….really breaks my heart…..can’t bear 2 my gfs so tired n beat out……hope she wil hav a gd time tonite….coz she’s flying off on mon morn at 10…so she gotta b there at 8…told her I’ll b there to send her off…..it’s M’sia airlines…should b T1….anyway will definitely miss her e whole 3 days….muuuaaccckkk!!!

No comments: