Sunday, April 03, 2005

Fallin in LOVE all over AGAIN.....!!!!

Hahahaah…….yes yes….u girls r rite AGAIN!!!………kekeke……..but it’s ok w me if u girls r rite 4 such things………hahaha……..coz I’m e only one benefiting from tis………kekeke………n YES jo!!…….i mention abt u all w time w Irene…….she practically knw u now!!…….hahahah……..she says u v cute…….kekeke……… :p

Last nite was kinda tiring but 1 thing was v v v sweet of my baby………told u guys we r meeting in town rite……..but she told me she wanted to come ALL e way down to my pl n accompany me 4 e train ride…told her v ma fan 4 her…….but she said she can take 969 to my pl……..awwww……..hw sweet can u get!!…….it’s oozing out sweetness all over……….kekekek…….n she’s staying in yishun man………n she said I must do e same thing 4 her also……..hahah……..of coz I will man………we went window shoppin in wisma n taka…….didn’t pick up anything though…….then went lucky plaza 4 dinner……….again, she didn’t manage to finish her dinner………haiz……..expected lah……small stomach……..anyway we walk to PS n saw tis singin competion…….stood 4 a while………oh ya……..we also bked tix 4 spaglish in PS…….but we watched it in TM………cool rite……..such tech……stayed in PS till 11……..then took a train back to tamp…….had lemon lime again in mac………sat til 11.50……e show was 12.10….then made our way up 2 e cinema…….it was cold man……….even when I’m wearing jeans……..tot of not wearing in e 1st pl………but GLAD I DID……. :p

E show was dead boring man………tot was a comedy……but I dozed off in e arms of my sweetie……..kekeke…….sooooo cozy…………kekeke………ok ok………dun b jealous here girls………hahahah……….i’m jus statin e facts……..think I slp thru almost half of e show……..but she tahan e whole show………e cinema was damn cold tt nite loh…….it’s crazying mad!!!…….anyway I told Irene I’ll send her back though I dun knw hw…….she directed me lah……she v sweet…..she always suggest we watch movies in TM instead of town, coz she think it’s v ma fan 4 me……..sooooooooooooooo sweet rite……..actu e route 2 her pl was rather ok lah………manage to make my way back home…….hahaah……..ALMOST took e wrong route home……..lucky I retrace my way back if not really die man…….sent her back at ard 3 in e morn………then I reach hm ard 3.30…….called her n chatted 4 a while…….then went 2 slp at 4……..it was a gd nite girls………so rosy n cozy n lovely n………kekekeke………u get wat I mean……..

Wanted to wake up tis morn at 9 to play soccer but slp till 11 then wak up……….haiz………too bad loh………..msg my friend n said pai seh loh………coz he sms me last nite 2 remind me to go today…….think I need to do some work today if not my “engine” wil b cold wan………hahahah

Thx girls (referring 2 JO n YVE!!!)…….for being sooooooooo supportive……I’m also happy 4 u girls too…..4 living it gd and having a fantastic life now……..i knw I’m eating my words now……….but I hope it wil b 2 last time………n YES jo, I wil let u c irene when u get back ya……….kekekek………..think u girls wil hit it off…….oh ya……….i wil email u my glam pics if I can ya…….if not when u come back I show u k……n NO girls!!!……….i wouldn’t pao qi u girls……..i’m a gd friend to u girls wat……….where got pao qi wan………think too much…….. :p

Anyway I’m v happy now……..irene’s practically in my LIFE now………meeting her almost everyday n stuff………..hope such feeling wil stay 4 some time……..i really do………

Keep u guys updated w more stuff later ya……..muuuuaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!………kekekeek…… :p

3 comments:

jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jo said...

Hmm...Actually we don't ask for much.. Hhaa.. As long as u remember to update us here.. that SHOULD be good enuff lar huh...hehehee..Not asking too much ritE?... =)....

But Looks like i Might Have to find a new wardrobe co-ordinator liao.... =)...He's even busier now.. with a BIGGER star..the BIGGEST star in his life!..whahhaaa.....but nick, u noe i'm........Jus Kidding! RitE? we're best ol' frenz!...*wiNk wiNk*..... =)......

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

ahhhhhhh... getting diabetic soon!~ yayaya go enjoy fallin' in love again.. be happy ya!~ vOn