Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New updates frm me, girls...COME n GET IT!! :p

Kekekeke….sorry to keep u girls waiting 4 my updates….sorry..!!…hehe :p anyway nothing major happenings in my life lately….only peaceful n smooth sailin journey carrying off where I left u girls dangling…

Had my biz log exams on e 30th….was pretty ok though…tot it wil b v diff…n e tips my FAV TUTOR gave us, came out lik 2qns!!!….shit loh!!…..study so much n only soooo little came out….lucky I didn’t study THAT hard actu…kekeke….but still I only studies wat he gave us…e most prob exams qns n tt’s it!!…I didn’t study e text….so I was kinda scared when it came down 2 e pre-exam day (i.e. fri)….kinda not settled in my mind, coz wat I know was limited…but I think it was enough 4 me 2 get a pass….coz we students along w e part timers, r countin on tips 2 get us thru…e lessons conducted r not enough at all loh!!…so tips r lik a MUST 4 us…coz we “demand” it in our minds bcoz we feel short-change by e sch….so few lessons compared 2 other instituitions…how 2 pass lik tt….so tips is a must….anyway I passed all my assignments so far..so tt’s some gd news…kekekek..

My baby n myself agreed 2 go 4 e marina south bbq steamboat aft my exams…we decided a wk back ba….so we keep ea other healthy…but life is always full of surprises…I was down w flu n sore throat…(I wrote it on my last update)..then it was her turn….so we took turns takin care of ea other…it was so cute…kekeke…n lovin also…blah blah…save u girls e mushy stuff…anyway we recovered in time 4 e big feast…but when e time came (it was a sun…actu wanted 2 go on sat..think we went out too late n lazy 2 go there, so we went bedok central 4 dinner/snack instead loh…), it was drizzling a little tt day…n e pl was packed 2 e brim man….so it was a washed out!…a downer….sian man……so we end up at old kallang airport…had a gd meal man…shiok!!…then Irene had too much 2 eat, she got stomach cramps….so xin tong leh….think she either eat too fast or too much…..she got over it by e following day..so still it’s alrite…

Finally 4 a long time, I went swimming yst…yayyy!!!….think got a teeny weeny bit darker….gonna go swimming again next time…coz got 2 wks interval b4 e next exam…my day was packed yst man…went swimming, go jalan jalan w charles, fetch my mummy 2 my granny’s pl, then fetch my DADDY 2 my granny’s pl….THEN finally I reached 2 irene’s pl ard 6.10….so u c, I had a busy day…kekeke…..packed man…didn’t even hav time 2 dry my hair then must go out liao….hehehehe……

So aft e movies went 2 e pasar malan at her pl walk walk loh…eat a bit also…..then we went back…knew sth was wrong when she said she’s cold in my car when e air-con wasn’t even facin her n e temp was damn high loh…so tis morn she said she’s at e doc…got her med liao….got MC also…so at least can rest lah….haiz…..tis girl kuku wan….sick dun wanna c doc…only when v serious then go……actu I also lah……hahahah…..but she’s diff…her body constituition v weak wan….so a bit a bit wil kana virus wan…..anyway she’s lik tt wan…tt’s wat she said all e time….so she’s restin now at home…v gd!!…finally can get some rest….n some peace n quiet….

E best thing tt happened durin tis long wkend, was tt we went n bought a pair of rings….it was actu her idea….coz we were talking abt r/s n stuff…then she said her attached friends at tt time b4 they were married, they all wore rings 2 ward off “potential predators”…hahah….it was a symbol of trust n commitment…so I knew she wanted it but dare not say…so I told her,” we can get a pair if u wanna”…so she agreed loh….she v cute lah…..wan but dun dare 2 say…I know she was v happy tt I mentioned it, so we bought e rings on sun….hav been wearin ever since…! It wasn’t sth exp..but it was 2 prove tt u’re taken n belongs 2 someone else…so I think it is v sweet n touchin….

So girls, tis is wat happened 4 e past dun knw how many days or wks….e happening parts r durin e wkends….so keep me updated abt yr life also ya…love 2 read abt them….take care ok….n e weather’s terribly hot over here…so drink lotsa fluid s well…hav a great wk ahead!!! Muuaaccckkk!!!!

4 comments:

jo said...

Nick..finally an update from u! Now I wonder who's like me, who peeps here everyday to see if it's updated.. haha.. Ok, who's as bored as me?.. Haha.. Aiya.. good to here ur love life is going so smoothly.. hehe. I guess mine is too! So I'm really happy!.. It's May already..one more mth to my exams and after that I'll be back in SG for awhile.. yay! but I know in the mean time I HAVE to study real hard.. cuz mid-sem... erm... not up to my expectations.. haha.. yeah.. =)
luv,
An equally Happy Jo.. =)

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

good to see ur updates, nice to hear all the nice stuff. keep it up bro, i bz with my new house so might have no time for blog anyway i'll try...may liao... muz remember my bdae hor! very important hahaha!~!~ vOn

jo said...

when when? when Is vOn's bday? TEll me! Hehe.. I must back up, jus in case Nick forget.. haha.... *bleaHz* But really, wheN? hehe

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

hahaha no dun think is wise to announce in on his blog, hahaha... its coming soon. hehehe....!~!~!vOn