Monday, September 29, 2008

I REALLY let myself go... :(

I really let myself go today. Was bingeing the WHOLE day…choco, fruits, peanuts…coz I was too bored at home and I just have to stuff myself with food. That’s why I dread staying home! :(

Practically, I feel that I gained 2kg or more…so idiot loh…gonna put in more exercise soon loh…ab crunches, pull-ups, runs & swim!!! Gonna do them all (if I can…kekek..)

Received an inviting call from some gf of mine this afternoon. Hahaha…we went for dinner, did a bit of shopping and chill out at Starbucks. But the best part for me is the handphone themes!!! She bluetooth-ed me the Black Melody, Garfield (the Pink Melody & Carebears were corrupted loh…so sad…I really like those 2 also.. :( ) and some ringtones as well. Hahaha…totally adore them. Now, I can assigned them to the really important people ; )

Enjoyed the time spent and seeing her again. But she needs to get herself together again. It really shows on her face loh…must take care ok ;) Then we were exchanging updates about one another and bitching over other people/stuff…hahahaha…

Another good news is that I’ll be going for an interview @ The Plaza in Beach Road. Hopefully, I’m shortlisted and we’ll take it from there. Good luck to me!! If I get it, I might (MIGHT) treat myself to a mini shopping spree (ya rite…you girls must be thinking, who got such thing as a mini spree…hahaha…yaya, I’m just bluffing myself.. :p you’re talking about Nick, for Christ sake!! He will go crazy when it comes to shopping!!)…

…I totally agree with you!! Hahahah….no la, I promise I’ll control ya ;)

p.s. if you’re wondering, the gf of the day is Jo.

No comments: