Monday, September 29, 2008

Blading is FUN but Aching...hahaha

The weekends were aching yet fun! We managed to pick up blading within 2 days of learning. It’s pretty amazing. I’m amazed at the rate I picked up the sport. We gave ourselves 1 month to fully in-sync with the skates and glide away in victory. Keke…it’s a great form of exercising too. I never realize it can be so taxing on the body. The back, the legs especially, are the main body parts that we utilized. So it’s a good workout but without you knowing it :)
On Saturday nite, went for the F1 Qualifying Race. It was grand...many people, many road closures (hahaha...), and lots and lots of heat!! It was humid and I had to walked a bloody long way just to get to my seat. Anyway I stayed for 30mins and off I go. I don't wanna get stampeded when it ended and the crowd starts to disperse. I couldn't get any good shots, but here's the sound of the raw power of the machines racing my way ;)

Thank God for the good weather and appreciate him for that. *a round of applause* Apparently, today’s beaming with sun-rays yet again. Hahaha…the big guy is in the mood of summertime and delaying the fall of the autumn leaves. Hahahaha…anyway, I love my weekend and it WILL carry on to the next ;)

Oh ya, I got 2 calls from the job agencies, and hopefully I can get my some interviews…that’s it folks. Cya!!

No comments: