Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Turn of Fortune??? Seems like it...

Apparently, I’m hooked to alcohol once I have stress. The first thought that came to my mind is a good, cold drink when I’m super stressed out. Mondays are the worst, and once it passes Tuesday, it’s all down hill from there. I meant it in a good way. Down hill is fast!!! Like the roller coaster..so the mood tends to be better from then on. Hahahah…

Work seems to be more interesting, once I put the boring operations and report writing aside. The sourcing aspect is damn interesting. I just like the sound of it. Supplier visits is common here and I can go anytime I want! Cool!!! I can definitely learn more and pick up faster :) I’m super delighted to know I can do that here…the culture is definitely more linked with what I studied, i.e. supplier visits, local and overseas, to check their operations and quality. I didn’t do that often in PIL, besides in Shanghai. Locally, I didn’t get the chance loh…not a single chance in 3 years. Makes no sense…haiz….anyway, now’s my chance. I know I will benefit much from this ; )

Hmmm…should I ask my colleagues to go clubbing this Friday?? *pondering* I need a drink now!!

No comments: