Friday, October 03, 2008

Jobless Streak........this can go on Forever!!! Noooooooo!!!

The interview was kinda sucky after knowing the background of the company. Furthermore, it’s the different company from my ex-colleague…haiz…sian :( It was raining and forced me to buy at lousy brolly…then when I was putting back my earrings, the backing dropped and lost amongst the granite flooring. Bloody hell, what a lousy day man!!!! Couldn’t be worst than that……….

But it did get better, my grandma got a heart attack. What a day!!?? It wasn’t too serious and she’s doing ok for now. I just hope she can gain back her breathing regulation and walk again. That’s my only wish for now. The only comforting thing that came out of this is seeing her smile. It really breaks my heart to see her there…

It’s coming 2 weeks since I’m in my work clothes. The job openings have been few and far between. Didn’t even receive any this week. Market is bad and it’s coming year end, so everyone is hanging onto their job for the sake of bonus. Come January, all the young punks will graduate and compete with me in the job market. But I doubt they will affect me much, given the niche of my job scope and shipping line normally required experienced people. So, I can take heart from this :).

Nothing much I can do now, but facebook everyday and MSN. What a lousy way to spend my hours…isn’t there better ways to spend my precious time instead of frivolously wasting Father Time away…I’m hopping mad, but there’s little to stop this until I find a job…

*cross my fingers to receive some interview calls SOON!!!*

No comments: