Monday, September 22, 2008

The Good, The Bad & The FUN!!!

There have been ups and downs for the week. Bad news first. The downs were my resignation from Samsung and I got a lashing from my MD. I don’t want to list out the things he said coz it really affect me that day.

The 2nd thing was my grandparents are in really bad shape. My granddad is in nursing home and he’s doing pretty well there, but when he held me hand I can feel his sadness and when I left and turned my head, I saw him wiping his eyes. I can feel the tears too. There’s nothing I can do as this is the best arrangement for him. I will try to come and visit more often. My grandma’s health have been deteriorating the past few years. This is the worst year that I can remember. I can see her from shouting to talking softly now. From walking to sitting on the wheelchair. It really breaks my heart to see her like that. She’s been in and out of hospital like nobody business. I just hope she gets better soon. I’m praying everyday to make that happen.

And as for my maternal grandma, it’s the most saddening. She got only 2 weeks to live. I was taken aback by this news. She’s actually the most healthy among my 3 grandparents, and also the oldest, at about 90.

The world’s just come crashing down on me suddenly. I quit my job, my grandparents all are in poor health, for once I really feel that life’s very fragile and everyday matters. I don’t want anything bad happen to them, but there’s nothing I can help to stop this cycle of life…only God can take over from here. Please take care of them when they call upon you……..thank you…

Ok now for the good news!! Thank God I got my best bud to listen to our worries. He’s there to listen and help. Appreciate it bro!! ;) Then I had the best Sunday in a long time. We went cycling, flea market and bowling!! It was relaxing and I wish it didn’t end. I even thought it was Saturday!! Oh well, I hope we can arrange more of such fun stuff in the future….and I know we are capable of ;)

Photo taking rocks too!!! Oh ya, and I got my 1st turkey & high scoring game…way cool!! Linfu & Lao Ma got broke the 100 mark and record their personal record…hahahaha….we ROCK guys!! :p

No comments: